Sunday, 24 August 2008

Dancing to Kaba

You know its the start of misery when you start scanning through your notes and doing tutorials...As for me, misery starts today because I woke up at 9 for breakfast even tho my class only starts at 7pm...THIS is the start of misery...Just like previous semesters, I will wake up for bfast every morning then do my assignments n maybe a little bit of studying til I fall asleep again in the afternoon...it is all repeating...

Having said these, NO i still havent do the tutorial that Im suppose to wake up for yet...got distracted watching dance vids posted by some people on the yg...This morning when I saw this particular PERSON's mail in my inbox, I was shocked!...to even see his name...but the vid tht he posted was amazing...partly because I saw my All-time fave group Kabamodern in there...love them to death..they are one sick group...I've loved them since ABDC....I wish I could be like them one day...but my "one day" is near impossible...as Im only left with less than two yrs of dancing...

Dance is something that I really treasure even tho its not something that I had since young...in fact I only started two years back...Given the fact that I'll be graduating in another two yrs, I dont think I will have the chance to dance like this ever again...Sure, there are classes that I can take outside...or I can always come back as alumni...but it wouldnt be the same again...By then I would have to worry about work related stuff...n struggling thru "mid-life" crisis...n perhaps sub-prime crisis too(wtf)...the passion will fade sooner or later...besides, its never the same with different people n different mindsets...well that is why I should go all out for this whole two yrs until I leave n then be overwhelmed n die of tremendous emo-ness....

The other day some alumnis came back to dance...they choreo-ed something for DU but whether or not it will be included its a whole different story, due to all the conflicts n dramas surrounding the DU event...Anyways, I managed to peek thru n see what they were up to...honestly speaking, I wasnt very impressed or whatever because their dance style was...hmm how should I say...abit "outdated" la so to speak...but then again, seeing their passion, I can't help but to feel a little amazed...They were the 2002 grads and some of them might be 30plus already this year...so of course, they were sweating and panting like mad after dancing...that was very cute of them..haha...I am really looking forward to their item!
but yea, my whole point is....people actually love dancing so much that they are willing to do it at any expenses...I dont know if I will still come back after I have graduated..just like most of the newly grad seniors....Because I wouldnt feel belonged anymore...once you leave...everything leaves with you...besides, my ego is soooo big that I cant bring myself to come back n dance in something that is not part of me anymore.

Urgh..why am i emo-ing over dancing again...nonsense!...all Kabamodern's fault...their fault for being so good...I love them to death...besides my friends n family...they are number three la okay...

Do check out this vid of them...sick sick body isolation...Kaba rawks!