Thursday, 21 August 2008

HR sucks

Skyped with Fens all the way from Korea....she just arrived..showed me her room, her bed, her toilet n her angmoh roommate...I didnt get to see her off yesterday coz of my blardy nite lecture!oh well...I'll be seeing her pretty soon anyway so doesnt really matter i guess...n whats up about all the crying going on when u see people off?hello?its just SEP okay...not like your gone forever...get overrr it..gaaayyyy.

Urgh I am so jealous of people SEP-ing...not that I dont want to go pls...go also need money wan wat!I am already SEP-ing here...considering the fact tht Im a Msian...argghhh but I really really wanna go to somewhere that is....not Spore.

Aiya anyway Im over it la....I hope my friends enjoy as much as they can la....while Im stuck in misery land...*so sour*....Hopefully I can go W&T next time.my only last chance.

Rachie is also going off to HK this Sat...hopefully I can see her off...n Im sooo going to laugh at her if she ever breaks a tear!bwahahaha

HR is soooo bohhhring n useless...n it has to be at freaking 9am!!!!best of all...compulsory attendance!!!GGGGGGG....Yenny sms-ed us to NOT wake her up if attendance is not important!...well, lets look at the definition of the word Important.........duhhh WOMAN WAKE UP...of course its IMPORTANT!!!!its part of the CA pls!!!!!GG!

but but but.. both me n Shafiq are damn scared of her la...dont dare to wake her up...surely cranky to the max....so so so...being very good n loyal friends....we did what we have to do.....
we forged her signature to take her attendance....yea yea thank us later.