GG!!!!
This person go n sms my "kerusi" n told her that she sprained her legs then how to go for audition??
GG....if ten million ppl sprained their body parts (neck, shoulder, finger, arm) then how??we must purposely organise ten million more audition days isit???NO LINK!!!!!!!!!!
or or ..wait for her "Recovery" ,which will probably take months or years or wateverrrr decade or century... n then by the time we also graduated already she can go and audition herself la...denggggggg
Anyway, i told my "kerusi" to go n tell that person..."even if you didnt sprain ur legs u also wont get it wan la so dont waste time"...
Urghhh...cant understand some people la seriously...for the love of dance...you die for it okay...there's no such thing as sprained legs!!!yea yea so I sprained my legs....BIG DEAL..blame my legs that I cant dance...yea yea..all my legs fault...GG...urghhh NO LINK NO LINK..argghhhh damn mang chang cant take it!!!OKay la maybe some people really sprained until damn serious la that wan i can understand....but well, knowing HER..i dont think its serious at all la pls...
I feel that people should just get over themselves n stop whinning!