Sunday, 24 August 2008

Toasted

Its raining non stop today...the weather is icy cold...lovesss it....
I went to sleep around 5 after i came back from floorball n woke up around 8.... now Im wide awake...just finished my forum posting...took me bout two hours of procrastinating...watched the Olympics closing, browsed thru Perezhilton, read some random shit...then finally I did my stupid forum posting...urghh irritating...if it wasnt for the participating marks...

I cant believe I went for Floorball today...its seriously one of the gay-est sport on my list...besides netball...n touchrug...n handball...n basketball....errrr..basically everything besides soccer la okay!GG
Yea...I went down coz they dont have enuf people...i have empathy wan okay...besides, Daniel and Yenny they all PS me for Gg session last nite...so I didnt GG...no excuse for not going for the match right?since Im quite important n all....hmmmmmm

ok now wait for it..its coming its coming...............n n......I SCORED A FREAKING GOAL TODAY !!!in the sport that I know nothing about....the sport that i loathed!!!n i still scored!!!!never go training before...never played since two years ago when i was a naive freshie......bow to me now!!!GGGGGGG....n it wasnt an accident okay!!!it was oh-so-beautifully flicked in from the corner crossing....bwahahahaha whateverrrr dont judge me...wtf

anyway, my block head came n tell me "good job..not bad ah come late still can score goal..."...GG...i cant help but think that there is a tinge of sarcasm in that...tell me Im wrong...well wateverrrrr....at least I came down when he sms-ed me...coz i sensed desperation in his sms...bwahahaha....
yea, I came late so?...coz I was sleeping la duh what else.....already sacrifice my time I can at least have some extra sleeping time pls!!!think i so stupid go n wake up early n go do stupid warm ups???oh puhlezzzzz........
n by the time i arrived...they havent even started lorrr...GG...ya ya all my fault...my fault la my fault....well..i can only blame myself... for being too smart.

Oh n A Block won of course...because GG Farah is there...tht woman is sick!!sick sick sick...I played centre with her n she said she gave me chance but i still didnt manage to get the ball...grrrrrrrrrr....Imma whack ur ass in soccer next week!!!u wait larr woman u wait.....
before the whistle both of us were fooling around in the centre...doing the "hmmpp hmmp hah...*cross hands chest out*" action....funny like shit!

N PANGSTERRRRR...because of your absence....A block beat u guys this year..finally....wahahaha...u want ur revenge next yr or not???but i think GG Farah grad liao...woohooohooo wateverrrr... u two blocks can go n fight it out....its just floorball afterall...i dont careeee..like, wateverrrrrrr..gaaayyy..n i can even score a goal with zero knowledge about the sport like how hard can it be la seriously??if i go n train surely can own you all wan!!muahahaha
but sorry la i really cant take it..i swear at one point i almost use my legs to kick the ball...can't stand those sticks..hate em'....urghhhh...gaayyyy