Thursday, 21 August 2008

Thru n all

I woke up at 245pm today...slept at 430am.not bad eh..at least i still got my 8 hours plus of sleep..
My classes are all 7-9pm this semester...dont know to laugh or to cry..my earliest class is 9am!i think i should laugh until i cry...

having nite classes are bad for me because of hall...alot of things will be going on at this hour and Im going to have to skip most of it...even better, all my nite lectures dont have webcast!tell me my life is perfect!

because of classes, Ive skipped alot of IBG matches...not that I really wanna play or anything la...but hello?like...excuse me, I am quite an asset to the team please...they need me to win it man...oh well..
but seriously, I would really want to contribute as much I can...n there are definitely some sports that I look forward to playing such as soccer n...maybe volleyball perhaps?
oh, n the other day I just ran 4x400 for the Opening...so, well at least I did contributed afterall...

Being in hall is not an easy thing...there's a need to succumb to everything...peer pressure especially...n its a hall thing to be On n Enthu 24/7...u disappear one moment, thats it..you are a phantom...u are no longer wanted in the hall...well I dont really blame the system, it has to be that way in order to repeat the vicious cycle of getting in the new n getting rid the old...

haih i dont know la...i just feel that every semester is getting worst...n this semester Im only involve in dance n nothing else...I dont even go for block stuff anymore...its because I am too involve in dancing n have no time for other stuff...because they all happen at the same time!

but I didnt regret anything at all being in dance...especially being apart of the dance comm...Only the beginning of my second year I really really feel connected towards the KR dance n some of the people in there...I have to say its partly because of the comm also...Thru it, Ive found some really great friends and along the way we had so much fun together...thank goodness we all had the same "frequency" and only we can understand each other's "out-of-this-world" crap!

The old comm is stepping down soon...we have been thru alot of happy times together...but even when it was hell, we still managed to bitch it off n get on with it...
Looking forward to electing the new comm n all the best to them!