My First ever Monday nite spent with the SDE peeps...they always have the habit of supper-ing after the 7pm class...n I always fail to join them due to my hall commitments..(i.e. dance)
now that dance is over, my Monday nites are going to be empty. *emo*..ahaha
N off we went to Holland V to have some food then followed by Harry's for some drinks...yupe, n its only Monday.tell me about it.
It is to celebrate Monday Blues, according to them...riiiggghhhttt...always make up some excuses if you wanna drink right?
I didnt wanna drink at all initially coz I was determined to run later on when i get back...booze n running dont really go well together....n so I ordered some passion fruit thing (non-alcoholic).
Until that Shafiq went n open one whole bottle of red wine....so I had to layan....haihhhh why isit so hard not to drink??
..peer pressure is evil....