Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Yeah I cant believe it either

FLAG.....tht I proudly VOWED not to do....die die wont do it n its my final yr so I have all the rights not to do it....

But what happened?Woke up at 450am n went for it...loser with a big L.

However, Im proud to say tht I have done my final DEED for hall....erm, actually I only did flag for 2 hours or so....HAHAHAHA...

started at 7am at Al Junied, the sleaziest place tht u can find in Spore.....the ppl were mainly weird looking ahtiongs, i.e. not ur normal fair ahtiongs with very weird thick accent tht I cant understd...then u have ur normal breakfast Uncles n Aunties which are very generous when u ask for donation they confirm will donate at least 20 cents...better than nothing....then u have a few working people who will also donate n most of them donated 2 dollars note, n made me damn sien coz I prefer them to be coins coins coins so tht my can will be filled up faster....but no, think of the bigger picture BIGGER picture...HELP THE NEEDY!!!.....ok tht felt better.

Oh, n the FUCKING ANGMOHS!!!i officially hate angmohs working in Spore...they are such arrogant bastards n bitches.....Ive encountered at least 20 of them n NONE donated....they all had this arrogant "Stupid-asian-beggar-trying-to-get-money-from-me" look whenever I asked for donation....They will just walked past u without even looking at you....at least the others still flashed u an apologetic look or a slight smile even if they do not want to donate....urghhhh so much for being the friendliest ppl on earth...yah right, bloody angmohs~

So at 930am we had breakfast nearby at the prata shop.....our group broke into two groups with Ramses, Myself n Hokito leading the freshies....Ramses n Myself went over to Parkway with three freshies n reached there around 11am....then I decided tht Ive had enuf of asking for donation so we split up with the freshies n went for Katong Laksa....HAHAHA....poor freshies...

Then I came back at 1230pm n reached hall at 1pm n slept all the way til 7pm....Loves it....