Thursday, 20 August 2009

MellieChan's 21st

YAY finally the weekend is here baybeh...at least Im done with my project meetings so far...next week then suffer again....tho I still have another 7-9 class later but oh well doesnt matter....

Since Im so free now I can finally write bout Mel's party with Pics from XXY...

Theme was HAIRSPRAY.....held at THE 360 East Coast.

Krissy, Alvan, XXY n Minyi

No prize for guessing who made the BEST effort in dressing...

Loves it Alvan....

Alvan "molesting" his fellow wig rival....HAHAHAHA.....


Bixs n XXY....

KR people tht Mel invited....

KR Dancers



Dancers without Mel...

Pretty girls XXY n Mellie...


Eunice n XXY....camwhoring with all the cute props...walao er' so zai got props somemore....well done Mellie!


Babeeeeee....

Because ...I looked hot here, thats all~


Sugus Machiato....*bash song*......OMG I miss bash dance so much....nvm dont emo.


HAPPY 21ST HOT MELLIECHAN!!!!

I really think you are oh-so-HOT....thnx for the invite n I hope to see u back in KR for DU okay!!!!we need a hottie like u in DU n in KR dance!!!