Sunday, 16 August 2009

Still almost OW but not really

OK...so my OWB syndrome continues.....i swear this is the weekend fever...which means, only happens during weekend okay tmrw is a brand new day~

Ate HK Fried Mee, Omellette, n Stingray at the Zi Char Stall at Holland V....one pint of Erdinger with Sprite....went NTUC stock up on fruits n other "healthy supplements"....ate Green Tea flavoured cake from Petite Provenance....came back hall watched tech run, ate Jacobs Onion flavoured crackers...whacked half of the packet....whacked another whole blueberry cake pastry....YUMMY....then since my groceries are there, I opened my grape n shared with da ppl....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGnessss why am I like that????

Went back to my room feeling remorseful....enter depression immediately....then went for a run...HAHAHA...hey at least Im doing something about IT....not bad not bad *pats self*

Felt DAMN GOOD after sweating so much...as if all the fats in the world just melted n made me glow in hotness....lovessssss it

Met the ManSlut n OWButch for mini supper down at the dining hall....of course I just drank Barley...muahaha I totally got it....sure do....self control I mean. damn proud damn proud.
The two of them ate Mee Goreng....greasy fattening disgusting oily MEE GORENG...their lives are Ovaaahhhh...okay tht just made me feel so much better....