Saturday, 29 August 2009

Imma sucka~

I will slap myself for me because I skipped my class yest...:((((((((((((((((((((((((

I was all geared up n my designer garb (HAHAHA) ready for some Tuyong action....oh Tuyong is my lecturer btw...tuyong action sounds so cool cant take it~

Waited for the freakin bus....it came, was packed....FML....then wanted to cab down to SDE....from hall, yes I know i rock....but even tho I rock, there is no cab...so FML...waited for like 15 mins, still no cab, saw Yenny walking back...followed her back to her room...FOL.

Then since I skipped my class, I went to SRC to watch the handball match n to meet friends at the rockfest.....everyone was "walao-ing" me when they saw me but wat can i do I freakin have class so I cant play wat!...ahemmm suppose to have class la....

Saw XXY n Oli....then I asked them to go with me to the rockfest....OMG freakin cool my first time there....they converted the whole MPSH (which is our examination venue btw) into a clubbing setting....the whole place was covered up....then filled with lotsa tables n chairs ...a stage n dance floor....madness.....n the ultimate, FREE ALCOHOL....served on campus!!!NUS FTW.

N the alcohols are not those cheapo diluted kind...its canned Asahi beer, Slinger, n other cocktails.....now I know where our school fees went.

So after two rounds of drinks, Oli was abit GG-ed so we went back to the handball court to watch the match....so funny....then they went to eat coz they must keep themselves sober for second round back at the dance studio, cannot GG so early ma right.....we parted ways n i went back inside to meet my friends.

Then Shafiq sent me back to hall to meet Water for wine session...OMG i had to rush here n there to drink....in campus somemore tell me my life rocks...
We met Quan n went to cold storage to buy stuff for randika session later on.....

Met the rest of them n started our randika session around 12plus....OMG hectic hectic....by tht time i was really 3 quarter GG-ed....still left one more Quarter for randika so its ok....

Almost wanted to puke already when they were playing titanic...didnt reli drink much after tht....cannot take it.....Brian was the star of the day ..."Can You Say Marijuana!"...OMG brian i love you!!!!!

Then we went supper at wengseng....was feeling abit uncomfortable so Quan sent me back to hall first before I repeat my embarrassing wengseng moment...gosh One time is enuf man lesson learnt!......came back n showered, then I died on my bed around 5am.....

MAH friday rocks!!!!dont hate on me suckas!