According to CT, the photographer was busy watching the HOT girls dancing n forgot to take picture for us....which is a good thing la but STILL!!!do ur FUCKIN' job plssss urgghhhh its my final bash TMB CCB LJ!!!!
N the venue OMGGGGahee....I wanted to cry when I first arrived....the whole place is like a freakin' run down historical building in Malacca...like the cendol shop in Jonker Im not kidding u!!!n fish tanks everywhere...like ugly fishes swimming in dirty water....n the place smelled like crap too....n the stage OMGGGG....really wanted to cry....but in the end we pulled off a great performance so Im really happy....my dancers rock!!!
As usual Alvan sent us there with his SuperVan....really miss ur van alot man!!!
All the Bangla-linas at the back of the van...."lina" coz they are girls like duhhh doncha geddit?I was sleeping soundly at the front VIP seat next to Alvan...wow wow...lying down on his pillow next to his lap summore....wow wow....Chonghui are u jealous?hahah wateverrr
The So-called atas Forbidden City with scary Chinese statues all over the place...outside looks so grand n exp but inside looks like shit.
Ugly fishes swimming in Dirty water OMG...its the most disgusting Club ever they should just shut it down.
The AhLians in da house...with some chinese WongFeiHong ZaoPai summore ultimate....ermmm but I dont know what it says....teeheehee....
Alvan the BananaMan....*put a banana in your ear*...HAHAHAHA ok ok nvm old joke.We all went over to LiangCourt to buy food....so much for starving huh girls...in the end they all ate Macs lorrrr...not banana, sandwich or salad...like MACS....such extreme.....tsk tsk tsk Im disappointed in all of you girls!!!U HAVE NO SELF CONTROL ya hear me!
Ermmmm????.....What?Just a fries...at least I didnt eat A Burger!!!*role eyes*
XXY , Myself n GAYQuan at Starbucks...."Why Kriss n Mquan move towards each other?"...."Coz they're Gayyy" *role eyes turn head away*OK then its MAKEUP time!!!
Totally messed up the whole toilet....public toilet summore...but luckly its quite spacious n clean..at least before our existence..
Totally lovesss this pic....coz got toilet bowl...so beautifully disgusting....dontcha think?these are just some stage pics from photocomm...which sucked btw....show u evidence
The Guys....
Yunn's Opening Solo.....he did great for that...well done, so proud of him.
The Guys part choreo-ed by Alvan....*ok ignore the OBIANG CHINA signboard there OMG talking about the venue just made me angry once again*
Thanx so much for being such a great help Alvan...I really appreciate it!!!Hopefully I can dance with u again....:(
Krissyboi....proud of u krissy u can dance hiphop really well.....
Damn shuai shot of Deo....omg jealoussss lor bloody hell....
Quan....keep improving u have great potential....in both hiphop n contemp....n thnx for being a good friend....but u are still a MCP!!!
SEE??even Brian has a DAMN NICE individual shot of him....I have to say, this is a damn HOT shot of Brian.....proud of u too brian....
Finger tutting.....some sick shit tht Alvan taught them...dayummmmOK are u ready for the girls????
OK this is just the beginning thts y its such a proper shot....before HE got distracted~ pfffeeetttt
Yeah OKAY GREAT~~~
OK this is probably one of the BEST shot for the girls....at least they all looked hot in here esp CT n SQ...they looked like they got GHA....but Im blocked by SQ boooooo~ but thts okay im glad they had this nice shot
Yeaaahhh n THATS ALL!!!!like thats really ALL.....*roll eyes*U get what I mean when i said the guys had nicer shots than the girls???no wait...they had GREAT shots while the girls had SHITty shots....
Like can u blame me if Im fuckin' mad????urggghhhhh
Then the couple's part...
Like WTF?????!!!!!
This one is Ultimate, Snapped right in from of Deo...weird angle....Walao pissed pissed pissed....but nvm lets move on already.
CT n Sean who is C Block Pageant....all the best bitch u have my support!!!
Rach n Gerald E Block pageant....GO Pangster!!!!u have my support too....ok this yr Im going to go for my FIRST DnD in 4 yrs because of them okay.....u guys should be honoured tht i broke my vow-not-to-go-for-dnd-ever....Im such a good friend right...
Pageant contestants from KR...
Shinfei rockin' Just Dance....loves ur pink stockings....lolHaihhhhh all I can say is, Im super disappointed....its my final bash n I thought at least there would be some nice pictures for me to savor.....
Anyway doesnt matter wateverrrr....lets look at pics from Oli's cam....thnx Oli for the pictures!
Relive the moment....went on stage n took pic ourselves....
Afterschool Fighting!!Addition pics from XXY n Xuan's cam...
Babe!!!!!Glad u came n watched....HAHAHA u said me Blind right u think I dont know!!!!loves it babe.
Choreos with future dance comm Oli n XXY....hahaha pressure pressure...
DJ Kyrun....thnx for everything!!!
GayQuan!!!Thanx for buying me drinks tht nite....n thnx for always buying us drinks until u are broke....u are really a nice guy u know we always love u...n ur booze...HAHAHA
Cute BFF XXY....glad that u can dance in Bash this year...hopefully u can do a FULL item next year okay!!hahaha....moral of the story is....always sacrifice your Holidays for Dance....nyehehe
Cheryl Li, the only Year 2 tht was selected for Bash...wow wow so zai...*winku*
Sean the idiot who kept askin' us to go over to Attica n tried "bribing" me in exchange for "his secrets"....HAHAHA loves it Sean...
OMG thank you XXY for this pic...at least I get to have ONE pic with all of u guys before I totally GG-ed n u guys gave up on me n left....hahahaha....i love u all!!!!!!Finally...........
Jungah n Gahee....i think I looked like shit here...like a tranny...but wateverrr.I just wanna say THANK YOU so much for everything bitch....our AS dream is finally fulfilled n now we got nothing to look forward to anymore...but Im glad tht I took up bash with u coz I dont think I can ever do it with anyone else....
Im so glad tht both of us improved so much throughout our year here in KR...from STB...we are indeed an Inspiration to all the other dancers...LOL self praise....but its true right?ahahhaa
u have been a great friend, a great dancer n a great bitchin' partner....tho Im not as HOT as u, i think we are pretty similar in every other aspects...so cheers~
Now that its over, lets get FAT together okayyyy....OK damn EMO now.....FINAL BASH is really OVAH....

THANK U ALL for making this a wonderful bash.....tho the venue, organiser n photographer sucked!
p/s: My objective of dying with the dancers totally failed tht night....we all were separated due to the bad venue n other stuff....nvm nvm we shall have a gathering soon n go ALL OUT....