I hate 7-9pm classes....n I have 3 Mods tht are 7-9pm this semester FML its ovaaahh!
even tho I have ample time to rest n slack during the day, its not a good thing starting your classes at 7pm...thts the time when ur brain gets distracted....7pm is the time for sports, dance, n any other stuff but definitely not lectures!My brain always shuts down whenever Im halfway thru the lecture....damn siaaannn ah 7-9 7-9 7-9 SMLJ!!!!
Went supper with the SDE peeps..urm actually didnt wanna eat supper but I was really damn hungry coz I didnt eat dinner...so I guess its okay la means Im technically still on diet right?hmmm okay.
Came back n taught Rachel 8 counts of steps...lol...dont worry too much la Pang u got it wan!!!the secret to dancing is....just whack n enjoy....the more u stress the more u cant dance properly wan...the most effective way?whack one shot of tequilla before u go on stage...HAHAHA bad advice?Ok.
Went for supper with the bitch n her partner, Redsportscar Man...damn zai nickname loves it.
Im proud of u eh bitch u are really EATING now....pls keep it up....u will fit ur gown n look "feng man"??? /full figure for pageant soon...u wont look like a Amina ok...
Urgh i have to wake up early to finish up my Vietnam project tmrw....n i havent even started I just cant start....k k no matter wat i MUST finish 2000 words tmrw....
Nite bye!
P/s: I just updated my bash post with XXY's pics....scroll down if u wanna read it...
pps: OMG MY MSN just revived!!!!!!!!!I dont know how but OMGGGGG i can finally talk to ppl "normally".....u have no ideaaaaa....I can even put up my damn hot DP now OMG tears of joy.