Started off with a BANG....my first lecture of this semester...7-9pm...what a way to start n end.
I hope I dont kill myself with this Module....lotsa essays n assignments....urgghh...first lecture already so taxing....two full hours...I thought usually first lecture damn slack ....one hour introduction n thts it...but NO....haih I guess I really gotta wake up to reality...Im a Yr 4 now, what to expect right?
Rushed back for Bash prac....did full run with costume today....I seriously almost DIED I aint kidding you....kinda regret being so ambitious with the songs....should have just make it shorter...I really think the girls are damn zai if they can endure the whole dance without dying.....its seriously no joke....even CT n Myself wanted to die when its only halfway thru...I am indeed very proud of all the girls today....they didnt disappoint....n the fact tht they didnt complain a single bit when we made them do countless times....no joke man its really TIRING like siao.....suddenly running 5km is like NOTHING.
One more FINAL practice tmrw n its BASH...OMG....Im so going to die on Bash day.....GG like nobody's business.....Final Bash.....*sobbbbb*