OK so after Bash yesterday I woke up early n apologized to ten million ppl coz I thought the whole world was pissed at me but apparently they are not, its only ONE person...cheyyy wtf....damn emo in the morning can!
But wateverrr Im not going to let this shit bother me a single bit...its mah life, I do it mah style, like it or not....
Anyway,since bash's ovah, I decided to stuf mahself silly today...went lunch with the bitch to Sushi Tei n whacked One big bowl of Ramen....damn full, its been a long time I ate one whole bowl of noodle/rice/carbs/fats....feels damn good OMG even tho my stomach wasnt feeling very well after last nite...
Then I had to rush back for project meeting at 4...met Nay n we went dinner before our 7pm lectures....so sad leh our lives...7pm lecture on a friday...I was still damn full so I just drank warm soy milk while she ate her dinner...
I wanted to die in the class its so FUCKIN' boring i swear to god....like I had to use Fuckin' means its really urghhhh....she elaborated on every single points n went thru damn slow...my brain just died after the first half of the lecture...then I beh tahan I just shut my eyes right in front of her I gave up....my life's ovah I chose a stupid module...ovvvaaaaahhhh
Then I came back n had wine with CC...stupid bitch wanted to drink coz he was stress...so just pei him lorrr since Im so nice...suppose to detox wan leh but oh well wat the heck....its wine lehhh...lol....
Went to the dance studio to get Dismas n CT n off we went for our food hunt...a simple supper for bitchin' session at Wengseng turned into a Geylang foodhunt...decided to be more adventurous n venture ten thousand miles away from hall...with almost empty tank of petrol, BAD sense of direction n ATROCIOUS driving skill!
Of course, Cloudy brought us there in the end...yes cloudy n not CT coz she is useless...almost killed us countless times.
We whacked dimsum n beef hor fun at Geylang..sat around...bitch bitch bitch n bitch like crazy non stop...Mah Balls ultimate!!!Oh btw, we found out that CC n Dismas are Overweight...lovesss it....so we call them OWB...overweight bitch.
then CC went back from there n left the three of us noobs to figure out the direction back to hall...of course we are smart enuf la duhhh in the end we reached hall safe n sound...we even bluff CC tht we were at some Kimseng avenue like wtf is Kimseng omg just anyhow come out with the name...then he went to check really have this name its near zouk HAHAHAHAHA....Kim seng lor gotta loves it.
Well of course we anticipated stuff like "Ma De, SimiLJ, CCB, bitch, fuck etc" from him...LOL...
Came back n bitched n bitched n bitched more...I guess we were damn excited to see Dismas....so many things to feed him...n yea, mainly bitching la duhhh....
Slut Position, Practically Everyday, Bimbo etc...cool names for the bitchy ppl..
Yeap, hence the title of this post..thnx bitch n cloudy....*winku*