OK apparently my comp can PMS.....coz now my MSN is revived again....OMG so dramaaaa wan this whole msn thingy~ pppffftttt but its all good now its all Geeeuuudddd, just the ferrari PMS-ing on me thts all...
Its fri fri friday woots woots *CC bitch doin' his thang*
Quite a free n easy day except tht I have 7-9 night lecture....then outing with the dancers to Reddot....n randika in studio after tht....gonna thrash mah liver two days in a row....Gwennie flabs bday at Timbre on Sat...weekend poison~ Baaadddd
Oh n I actually played handball yesterday....scored damn alot of goals hahaha...but then, we still lost to D blck arrrggghhh D block bloody hell....suppose to play 3rd n 4th today but i got class so...oh well 3rd n 4th like wateverrr man who cares.
Initially I was thinking of skipping class for handball but then...not worth it....since next week Im skipping it for DnD so I must go this week...but then, got a call from a friend to go hangout....asking me to skip my class....OMG howwwwww.....nono will power....but then...aiyaaahhh itsss........aiyah nvm.
OK I WONT SKIP MY CLASS not for handball not for anyone...NO~
I will only skip for DnD for the two bitches in pageant thts all....LOL