Its Tanggal Tiga Puluh Satu, Bulan Lapan Lima Puluh Tujuh......best national song ever....i bet everyone feels the same...the only song tht I can rmbr til today....
As usual I just realized tht today's national day....because i freaked out when i checked my inbox this morning, submission of project 4th sept...then i checked the date on my comp its says 1st Sept....walaoooo panicked like siaooooo....n i changed back the setting n realized tht its 31st.....so yea, Merdeka......but then again, merdeka my ass...its hell week for me again.
N it all happens to be clashing with my first DnD ever....FML upside down inside out.
But nvm I shall not whine bout it....I played my weekend away so I guess i deserve a payback....will work hard for my 1000word essay n hopefully I will be able to practice my presentation well before Sat so tht I wont be stoning during DnD....
C'mon C'mon I know I can do it yeaaaaa~