Saturday, 15 August 2009

Almost OW

I hate to say it but the CC Bitch is right....I have ZERO self control now that bash is over.

Went MellieChan's 21st Bday party at The 360 East Coast Park....Theme was HAIRSpRAY so we had to dress up like...ermmm...the movie Hairspray lor duhh...but obviously I dont have colorful floral dresses n big hair accessories right....so I just wore come colorful shit la...waiting for pics from XXY....*as usual*...XXY whatchuwaitin'for hurry!!!HAHAHA

Alvan send us there from hall....Krissy, Bixs, Minyi, Lulu, Insung n myself....thnx alot Alvan ur Van rocks!

Once we arrived, Immediately whack the food like siao....Of course I am the big winner of them all I ate like crazy, replenish my plate for three times..ate like gazillion chicken wings coz they rock!!!!i kept eating non stop even tho Im damn full Alvan was so disgusted by me he kept saying tht my tummy is jutting out already but OMG u know what, this is the first time tht I really dont care tht my tummy is jutting out I actually think its cute padahal I would have been totally disgusted by myself if it was two days ago...hahah watever.
so yea...ZERO self control OMG....kept telling myself bash's over bash's over thts y i kept eating lor...n even had the thought of supper at Fongseng on our way back to hall....wah thank god never....

So yea, this post is not about Hairspray but its about me having zero self control....I call this "My party weekend" coz from friday onwards I've been eating n drinking like siao....I will cleanse myself on Monday ok....I vow to never be OWB!!!Neeevvvaaaaaahhhhh