Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Thank u Mr. Widita!!!

WE LOVE OUR GIFT SOOO MUCH!!!!!

Im really touched tht u got us the caps....so coincidental u know I was just telling CT tht we should make our own customized cap for fun when we saw damn alot of fancy caps in Fareast...

Thank u thank u thank u so so much its a damn NICE gift....n we just went for Tricky Looloo Pat's class so totally inspired by the big mushroom cap!!!!

Lovess it, Dismas!



So ZAI woohooo we looked ten times more zai with the cap now!!!no wonder u always wear, Alvan always wear, Ahmad always wear , Pat always wear OMG totally make sense now!!!dayummm...

Anyway, dont be angry k Dismas....they are not worth getting angry at....chill chill...OMG SAT...totally excited Sat is family day woohooo~

N I had a damn slack WED today I love it so much....went for one lecture then bitch suddenly sms me asking me to go for Blast's open class...so lame OMG wtf is wrong with u bitch?I kept KP-ing her like siao la..but in the end we still went n I reli didnt regret it....super miss Looloo Trick lorrr...his cracks n quacks....gotta love him!

After tht, went Fareast with Rach n CT to change their pageant gowns....so glad u got what u wanted eh bitch Im really damn happy for u!!!super duper NICE like fucuktaofu dress leh wear for your wedding OKay its only 138 dollar to rent lovess it.
N rachel, i hope u are happy with what u want too okay....try properly before deciding tmrw...its either the purple one or the white tube....both also nice.

Came back n crashed pageant's dance prac...so fun to dance again, I hope they dont think tht Im too EXTRA laaa to join them...coz I really just ...wanna dance....n Im damn sien n free...

Sean drove us in Blood Liew to Gaylang for supper .....syiookkkk....whack food like siao today gonna starve tmrw woohoo....damn syiok damn syiok eat you tiau n soya bean milk n xiaolong bao tht is totally sucky but we just loves it....

Came back around 330am....hahaha its as if I just came back from Zouk....with Dismas' cap n dance shoe loves it....

OK sleepy...tmrw onwards i wont have the free time like this already...so saddddddd

Thanx bitches for spicing up my one n only FREE day today...its ovaaahhhhh