Friday, 19 September 2008

GG1101

9 am breakfast!!!HAHAhahaha..I seriously am very amused by myself sometimes...despite being GG-ed yesterday I still wake up so early....old habit just doesnt change huh.

What a way to start the holiday...or rather, the start of misery...haaaiiihhh...
Nevertheless, it was a damn good GG session last nite...loves it....

I didnt manage to hold it yesterday even I tried very hard to....Told MQ not to give me weird concoctions tht'll make me puke...coz I just had expensive dinner...hahaha denggg..didnt happen oops.

Anywayssss I have concluded that Im a responsible GG-sian...because I...

a)Didnt puke on the mats...(GinCT bitch was so scared that I puke on her precious mats that I kept reassuring her that I wont...no wonder you keep checking up on me...not coz u care bout me...u only care for ur mats!bitch...)
b)Walked back to my room, soberly (I can go back myself okay...but CT n XXY insisted to walk me back...oooohhh what can I do, Im so loved tht way)
c)Despite my GG-ed state, I still manage to be very anal (Korek-ed out my contact lense, bathed, ran back to my room, n even switched off my laptop before I died on the bed...tell me Im good.)
d)Woke up so damn early this morning for bfast then went to dance room to check whether there r any "stains" left behind....muahaha...n see if HER precious mat is still out there!

I wanted to wake the whole world up to eat bfast with me...but then my HP died (u lucky bitches) n I scared if I woke them up in person they would kill me la....n the only person tht wouldnt kill me is Krissy...so i barged into his room n drag him out to eat with me...naahahaha....

Then I saw CC on my way back...bitch!should have asked him lorrr..who knows he wakes up so early wan....denggggg u stupid bitch i wanted to wake u up but i scared u f@#$ me so I didnt...

The alumnis came back too....even tho its not the same anymore...they are still a fun bunch!woots.
Fave pic of the nite!

n MQ should totally conduct a tech class himself...or a module...BR1101...bartending. GG