My luggage got damaged when i travelled to KK the other time...it came out soooo wrecked that I couldnt even recognise it until I have no choice but to open the luggage n check the stuff inside....coz I thought it wasnt mine but i waited n waited until there is no more luggage left but ONE....damn it was crazy i swear.

Like kena burned like tht!Dont know what those people did...the material so solid also can ripped until like that!i have totally forgotten bout it until i saw the pictures my friend uploaded...n its a damn good luggage that I have alot of fond memory of okay...n those people "compensated" me with a cheapo luggage...sure its POLO but....its POLO InterPolo..WTF IS THAT????
FYI POLO is damn diversify now...so many Polos every freakin' luggage is a Polo....Polo Polo Apollo la...Fucuk...anyhow compensate me with a Polo...at least gimme some Beverly Hills Polo or what la...whathefucuktaofu is Interpolo???n the quality is so superbly fantastico that i can easily break the handle with my fingers...totally from Pasar Malam n i think its worth less than RM50....mine is worth at least 200 la...urrggghhhhh...
Dont mean to be a bitch but....when u have ur luggage ripped open n ur stuff broken inside....even a demure girl will turn into a complete bitch..what more an ultimate bitch!urghhh...but of course when they compensate me I didnt bitch about it la...coz i scared they bash me up ma...since im so weak....n the Sabahan are strong coz they grew up climbing trees n chasing tigers...
which is the reason why i need to bitch about it HERE lor....