Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Kena Gg-ed by lecturer

My first Tutorial for the semester...nahaha...don't be hatin' on me people.

Nevertheless, its one of the craziest tutorials...spent whole nite trying to solve the probs but still ended up with no solution...n the lecturer likes to GG people, so gotta be very prepared.

This lecturer is very weird...he doesnt allow people who are close to each other (namely, me n Yenny) to sit together...because he wants people to mingle n not stay anti-social...yea very useful, especially for people like us.....hello?what do we look like?primary school kids?we need help from the teacher to make friends with one another.riiiggghhhttt....wateverrrrr

N so...we were separated...coz we made a foolish mistake of making our friendship "known"...the moment he saw us happily greeting each other, thts it...GG already....n so...Yenny kena shoo-ed to the other end...after he shoo-ed Stamford to his other end coz initially i was sitting with stamford... n now I had to sit right next to him(the lecturer)...for the entire semester....my life is ovaahh...I think he is sent from god to destroy friendships on earth...

N the worst thing is, he remembers me....from the previous module...despite my countless effort in writing my name down in chinese hoping that he wont be able to pronounce it...but no, he can pronounce it so well he puts alot of chinese people in shame...they cant even pronounce my name sometimes.

Oh yea, he made everyone put up a name plaque made from a manila cardboard...He gave us last semester n if we lose it this sem, he said we must pay fine...yea right...everyone just laughed it off coz obviously noones keeping tht damn thing....then, he really didnt give us the new cardboard...he wasnt kidding...OMG WTF...then we had to use a white A4 to make our name plaques.....seriously...*role eyes*..now I have to search frantically for my pink cardboard...die die also duwan to pay fine....its not about the money, its about integrity....GG

Since I was sitting right next to him (we are of equal standard..wtf)....we had some "interesting" conversations

Him:U-fern, stop putting your head on the table, it will make u fall asleep that way.Especially after having lunch.
*I was putting my head on the table to look at the other end because i couldnt see due to the seating arrangments*
Me: Sir, I was trying to look at the board.N i wont fall asleep so easily dont worry.I didnt eat lunch.
Him: What?You didnt have your lunch?why?are u fasting?
Me:*wish that I can say GG*Errr no..but Sir, the guy, Yusof who is presenting in front is fasting.Maybe you shouldnt ask him to present.
Him: Ohhh haha.Dont worry,I think it shouldnt be a problem.

With this, I know that my upcoming tutorials will be hell lotsa fun!Oh I can't wait...totally loves it....NOT.