Thursday, 11 September 2008

Dad is the greatest

My dad called when i was on my way in the bus...I didnt say goodbye to him coz i was showering upstairs n he went to work early....normally he never calls so this is of course an exceptionally emo moment to me....GG i almost cried when i talk to him....call me gay or whatever la i dont care...a girl still has her rights to cry...but boy cannot cry, because its GAY...haha wat shit.

I hate this feeling of being very emo everytime i come back from home...its usually the start of one or two days la then after that I'll be fine....
Besides, with my grandma's condition, I was really emo-crazy...I kept thinking of her n what would happen if she's gone n what would happen if i ever lose my parents etc....for the entire two hours journey back from Malacca to KL....i did teared a little bit but my dad didnt see it of course...

My daddy really treated me like a princess everytime i went home...even tho not with material things like cash n credit card(got a little bit la to shop n stuff...haha)...
its the little things he do for me, words just cant describe how wonderful they are...He would make sure that he buys breakfast n lunch for us everyday even tho he is working he would still come back n tapao for us in the midst of his working hours...such a great dad!

I did something very bad the other time when he did something so adorable n sweet to me...he didnt buy any bfast that day coz he needs to go to work early, n so he prepared a bowl, a kettle, a bottle of pepper n a pack of campell soup...then i woke up he called me to tell me to cook the soup n eat it with bread for bfast....but i was just too lazy (especially when it comes to making food, i would rather starve..yea im such a bitch tht way) n I just told him that Im not hungry n that i didnt wanna make the soup larrr...then he was like "then what u eat?just make the soup la very easy only i've already prepared everything that u need"....n i was damn bitchy la i went "I dont want to drink the soup laaa..i just eat bread can already"....then he was like "Okay la"....end of convo....
when i went in to see the stuff tht he prepared, I was sooooooo touched n felt daaaammnn bad...coz he actually wrote down instructions on how to prepare the soup!!!!
like...1)Boil water...2)open packet n mix...etc etc.....
CUTE or not you say????
walaooo i swear i almost wanna slap myself n die....sorry for being such a bitch!!!!

I told sherene after that n she said I was such a bitch n that my dad knows that Im so useless until he has to even write down instructions!!!!wtf.fine la my dad knows i cant cook for nuts...but hello?instant campell soup???i think i can handle it pretty fine DAD.teeheehee

I hope that i am not a useless daughter to him...coz he really really thinks that i cant do housework n stuff for nuts....when i first came to Spore he was like "You know how to do laundry or not?must soak the clothes in the pail first then take out n scrub"...WAT THE GG-ness????
"I know larrrrr!!!!no need to soak laaaa got washing machine wan!!!!".."You dont go n spoil the machine can already"...GGGGG my dad pandang rendah me haiiihhh...

Argh i damn miss my daddy now....he always tells me stuff like "I love you so much but i dont expect anything from you next time...i just provide you whatever u need now until im incapable of doing it anymore".....WHAT NONSENSE!!!DAD I promise i will be a good daughter n take good care of you n provide you a good life next time...just gimme five more yrs.

He purposely bought egg tart for me the other day when i was leaving...n he always buy my fave food whenever im home...coz he thinks tht im food deprived when im here...which is true la...haha...oh man...i really really love my daddy alot...of course my mum also la...GG...