My tooth hurts like a bitch!!Can't sleep the whole night because the pain was too unbearable...excruciating!!!I want to die...No, Im serious...I really wanted to just end my life there n then....urrrggghhh...n all i could do is silently weep to myself...fucking hell!!!!
I took ice from the fridge to chew on them...to "numb-ify" the gums..(coz i thought when people had injuries, they use ice to freeze the blood vessels or sumthing)....apparently the pain didnt go away even after i freaking chew on so much ice!!YES i left the ice in between my teeth n gums...for damn long...dont ask me why i can tahan the cold...i was in a lot of pain i just dont care anymore...dramatic..but real
After that i had to just resort to panadol...despite having allergies...i didnt care at all..just whacked two pills at one go....n then died an hour later....woke up with both eyes swollen(allergy)....thank god the swell subsided by the time i got up for my tutorial...
I rushed to YIH to get Asprin for pain killer...n maybe if i could get hold of the dentist(coz it might be wisdom tooth, or maybe just gum infection i dont know)...bloody hell by the time i reached they closed..n its not even 6 yet.FUCUKTAOFU!!!...
hopefully I dont have to endure another painful night tonight.