Thursday, 18 September 2008

Dance Supper Get Loose

Dance Supper theme was "Get Loose" this year...so everyone interpreted it as Ghetto...which I think its to honour yours truly here...nyeheehehe....I actually didnt wanna turn up Ghetto but haih..last minute cant whip out any costume so just ran few blocks away to borrow Sunny's hardrock jersey...so effortless also in the end turned out to be the most stylish...haaaiiihhh...what to do...U can take me out of the Ghetto but u can't take Ghetto out of me...what the shit...i know,whateverrr right...fine.

check out the pics then.
This is why Im Hot..this is why Im hot...this is why this is why...GG

Dance Studio was all covered up with newspaper to look like Da Hood yo'....*Shawty get loose...hey hey hey*..bwahaha WTF

The High Society mingling at the happening party...it actually looked like some super exclusive VIP party at some underground club in Bronx....now don't be hatin' dawg.

Wacky costumes of the night....CT bitch as "Im Gin"...Gin KhawCT wtf.....BFF XXY as "girl with boombox aka my-laptop's-speakers".....Oli as "Girl who debuted her Song n Song hiphop pants".

Speakers as Boombox..wicked shit!!!!I actually wanted to bring a Wine glass as those Bling bling Glasses that Snoop dog always carries...n also use aluminium foils as my teeth grills...wtf wtf wtf.hahaha..but then again...my Ghetto knowledge is way above everyone else's...so I figure, they wouldnt understand anyway...oh well...Imma stick to simplicity I guess..*yawns*

The New Kids from the Hood(Mellie n Bixs)...since they are still kids, they are like nerds...havent grow up to be stylish n learn how to carry guns yet...what shit...hahaha Im damn brilliant can think of this as the description for this pic last minute...ohhh Im good that way..

Gg Pete n MQ battling out in the marshmellow eating competition...damn disgusting i swear..

Da-One-n-only-greatest-one battling it out with Bixs...won hands down of course...no sweat!...

The Seniors....


The Freshies....I know,so few of them only right...we only take in the very very Best this year..wat to do....we have very high expectations of our dance standards..haihhh...its soooo hard sometimesssss....*emooo*

Doorgift....they have this Dope photo printer who prints instantly...kewl shiats..

Each one of us got our own personal Ghetto pics...awwwwww why why why are freshies so cool...haih....during our time...oops oops...sounds so old..i mean...two years ago...our door gifts suck balls!!!hahaha there..i admitted it...wateverrrr..my momma didnt raise me up to make door gifts!

Finally, this is my Fave Picture of the night...



F-I-E-R-C-E!!!