Sunday, 28 September 2008

Mum's 45th

OMG I am such an idiot...i just realised that today is my mummy's Bday...n I just talked to her online yesterday nite....without realizing...no wonder she's online so late...even tho' Im not sure there is a link...or maybe she wants to wait for me to wish her but me being a complete idiot have totally forgotten about it...

Haih so sien...the only Bday that I wont miss celebrating at home is my Dad's...coz all the other bdays..I'll be stuck in spore...shucks!

Happy 45th Bday Mum!

I used to be one of the few that have a Young Mum...but she is 45 now OMG...i remember telling people tht my mum is only 38 blablabla when I was in sec school n they all went..wow your mum is still in her thirties!!!

Damn, I myself, am not even young anymore how to expect my mum to stay young!hmm even tho she is still very young to me la...awwwwwww~

N she asked me what is MR-ing yesterday when I put it as my Msn nick....wtf...totally random laaa..normally people started off convo with Hi how u doing or whats up or blablabla...well obviously its redundant la all these lines but ppl still do it anyway so....n obviously what is up is not down la wtf...ok wateverrr..

Then I replied her saying that MR-ing means Im watching Moonlight Resonance...HAHAHA
I could almost sense that she was about to say GG..(But cannot, coz i havent teach her that yet)

Oh well, if you think my mum is hip, (not hippie okay,coz she doesnt live on the street n smoke pot..GG)...You are damn right!....I mean, cmon...talking to your mum on Msn???i know now people do that la...but how many ppl our generation(damn, sounds so antique) will have our mums doing that seriously???

N when i msg-ed her happy bday...she replied me THNX....walaoooo thnx thnx thnx lehhh not THANKS....short form leh check that!!!HAHAHA ..ok wateverrr i know you dont care, but yea...my MUM ROCKS!so get over yourself n stop hatin' yo'....Bai!