Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Sultana

I just discovered something today...the word Sultana means grape...n n...I assure you, this is not some random shit okay..lemme tell you why.

I have been very obsessed about this Sultana croissant from Biz canteen lately...like..really really obsessed...like gold paint obsessed kinda obsessed...yea you get what i mean.

Call me shallow or stupid or not-cheem-like wateverrrr la...but I really have nil idea of what Sultana meant n I have only come across this term when I started being obsessed about the croissant...they have other flavours la like apple, raisins, etc...n I thought...Sultana..what a weird name for a croissant because Sultana is a Malay term that has something to do with the royalty...Sultan means king..so I thought Sultana means queen maybe?GG making my own assumptions again.

people, go n try the croissant!!its damn nice..especially early morning 1030 am...when the auntie starts arranging the very very fresh-from-the-oven croissants onto the shelve.....must be precisely 1030am okay...how I know?Coz the other day I was a lil' bit early I i didnt see my Sultana on the shelve...(yea yeaaa my croissant is like a pet now....except I eat my pet so.....)then i was emo-ing at the shelve for damn long contemplating between apple or raisins...then the auntie came "xcuse mi xcuse miiii"...n THEREEEEEE....SULTANAAAAAAA....*overwhelmed by emotions I can't even talk*...n so I grabbed the first Sultana but then decided that its substandard(Wtf)...then i put it back n grabbed the one in the middle...coz its in between all Sultanas so confirm nicer n purer...dunno what theory is this la but who cares...i think its right means its confirm right la duh!

N dont say I siao for being in Biz canteen at such wee hours....I got 9-12 class thts y....so what do u look forward to when u are being trapped in a boring early morning 3hours class?Hot Milo n Sultana croissant of course!see, Im so easily contented...I think my husband will be the luckiest man...coz I only demand such simple thing....well, besides a private property n a car...then we can start paying installments by eating off croissants n milos everyday...how romantic...awwwww now don't be hating yo'....

OK la thats not my point la...my main point is...today I went Sengshiong n bought some biscuit that is Sultana flavoured...then got the picture of grapes...Then it reminded me of my croissant...which tasted like grapes too...cheyy so its only grapes laaa..*potong steam*...i always thought its some "mysterious" flavour!!!!...no wonder...Now I finally understood the true meaning of it..

n so...I am just damn amused.period.thts all.bye.