Yupe...so I really did disappeared for four days...totally loving this whole MIA-ing act...wohoho..Imma pull this act more often.
Four days back home really changed my life...Im a happier person now...wth ok watever..what I really wanna say is...HOME rawks....oh...wait for this...ultimate.
I had my P the moment i breathe in Msian air!!!no kidding...after three months of not having my P....I was telling a friend that its the environment that made me so stressed out n not have my P...then she told me to just go back n get my P n be happy n come back again....
who knows...it really came....WTFucuktaufucharbeehoon!!!
K nuff bout this P shit.
I was so happy that my time was so fully utilized when i was home....I went shopping n bought super nice stuff for cheaper price (even tho its not really that cheap) as compared to buying them in Spore upon conversion....I went out with friends....I stayed home with my family...I went back to Malacca to see my beloved grandma.
Spent most of my "friend time" with Sherene...did lotsa crazy random shit....so fun can die....we went n buy cheap nail polish n we painted our nails in public.....we were sitting down at coffee bean n then we started our "artistic venture"....with lotsa ppl watching us...in envy i suppose...bwahahaha.ok watever.
Then I had my first Tony Romas experience in KL...Ive never eaten there before....coz Im loyal to TGIF thts why!!!blahhh...then this waiter dude went n draw a smiley face on the receipt next to the word "thank you" that he wrote....wtf...he must be too bo liao...but Im fine with it...totally lovin' it!!!
n so, I proceeded to do the right thing of course....No, not give him my number lah!
I simply replied him by drawing another "girly" face next to his "thank you"...n wrote "you are welcome"....
As we were leaving, he picked up the receipt to see it...n we saw him saw us seeing him seeing the receipt....n then of course, we ran for our lives!!!...bwahaha chickening outttt...
Then we went to try on random granny hats at Somerset Bay....n posed as rich English women who sip tea n eat scones for their past times....random shit!!!!
N lastly, the ultimate must-do thing on our list....to people watch!Sit down in Zen eating tiramisu n people watch for hours....while bitching bout them of course.
"Pavilion nothing much to see..people here all wear very nice"
"Huh?not good meh like that?"
"Nothing to bitch about ma"
I also met SF for dinner....Thanx for driving down n wasting two hours being stuck in the jam just to meet me....Im so important right?bwahaha
we had Thai at Gardens....N i wanted my Green Curry chicken n they sold out....so I forced the guy to produce the dish for me....yes I really did...not in a bitchy n auntie manner laaa...I was just fooling around saying stuff like "Aiyo so early finish already...your signature dish summore...go in n make somemore laaa....i only want to eat green curry chicken..."
I was really joking laaa...mana tau, he said he go n ask his chef...then he happily came back out n told me " OK OK have have"....waaaaahhh super happy....
SF was so stunted....she cant believe that I just did that...n I actually got what i wanted.."Why?this is KL wat..my territory I do whatever I want okay...check that!"
I went back to see my Grandma the next day....now she can't walk anymore after she fell down n broke her back bone two months ago....despite her old age, it is quite impossible to heal....I hope she gets well soon....it saddens me that I cant be there to talk to her all the time....because without people to talk to, she feels lonely n bored...I used to talk to her all the time....
n now that she feels incapable, she thinks that she has become a burden and that she is better off "away"....I almost broke down when i bid goodbye to her....She was touching my hand n I almost cried.....
I kept telling her "Don't talk nonsense okay you will be fine!Just be happy, I will come back n see you again I promise"....I know its hard to face it..but her health is deteriorating day by day n the only thing that Im afraid of is....I wont get to see her ever again.