Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Worst cutting hair experience

I decided to be a good friend to SF n so i trusted her choice of hair salon...so we went to this place in Funan....shall not reveal the name of the salon but like duh...its in Funan so its obvious....hahahaha wateverr i dont care they still cant sue me if I didnt reveal the NAME..."I got study business law"- quote SF...loves it.

Anyway, its not tht I wanna be a cheapo or what la....its coz I wanted to dye my hair so I decided to go to the "Academy" n be the white mice of the students there....because my-oh-my their price is dirt cheap...cut=9bucks (OMGGGGG)....color=35bucks(ZOMGGGG)....overall experience=Suck ballssssss~ potong steaaaaaaammmmmm

Ya' know, this is my first time spending almost two hours plus just for a god damn hair cut....just CUT ok not even dye!!!!WTFFFFFFFFF in the end i totally didnt make my money's worth because I was too pissed off I decided not to proceed to dye anymore....pffeeettttttttttttttt

N guess what????the BESTest thing....they HARDLY even cut my hair!!!!U will know it when u see me....its totally no difference laaa dengggggggg....n they had 3 people dealing with my hair....one fella snip snip here...showed the other fella (which is the student whom happen to be an old auntie I dunno why they are all aunties wtf) how to do it...the other fella blur but still act like she knows n continued snippin'...then she got confused halfway n decided to consult another fella....fella number 3 (another teacher) came in n snip snip abit n went off like in less than 5 seconds....like WTFFFFFFFFF now I know 9bucks really is not just 9bucks okayyyyy.......

I was so frustrated I almost wanted to run off to the other professional salon next door n pay them wateverrr price in order to skip this whole painful ordeal haiiihhhhh.....
When they say money CAN buy time....its really true!I would rather pay 30bucks or more for a 30minutes haircut than 9bucks for a two hours haircut la seriously.....cut alot nvm....but the fact is, I CANT SEE THE FREAKIN DIFFERENCE!!!!!dengggggggggggg dengggggggggg dengggg double dengggggggggggggggg sam denggg faiiii

OK la fine la i totally blamed myself for being a cheapo this time....

Then I was suppose to proceed to dyeing my hair but heck it la I got no mood already so I just sat there reading my notes while waiting for SF.....speaking of SF, she had to go thru worst.
She wanted to have a super drastic short hair but then that fella told her its ugly blablabla then in the end the student anyhow cut until so chui that the teacher had to cut her whole hair himself....SF is a lucky bitch lorrrr.....but wateverrr la my hair is still long so its ok....that 9bucks I treat as giving to charity already la...am going to get another NICE haircut soon.

Then we met this super interesting ahlian girl who is a student there...she was highlighting SF's hair n she bitched to us nonstop about everything...lovesss it so interesting I just cant resist I stopped reading my notes n went to talk to her as well....hahahahaa....she damn fierce wan okay...only 17yrs old n had lotsa tattoos n claimed that she is NOT an ahlian but to me she is TOTALLY ahlian-ified!hahaha she's an ahlian in denial.
She bitched about erverything under the sun.....like how the academy's students are all AUNTIES totally ruined her image hahaha OMGGG so funny....

There's even an angmoh student there like WTF????so LOST la weiii....she is a POOR angmoh according to the ahlian....that angmoh is so poor that she cant even afford her cigarettes n she keeps taking cigs from ahlian.....super exciting laaaaaa these people....
like, poor angmoh wtf right????where got poor angmoh wan???SF said sekali she is not angmoh she is just albino HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA lovesss it

So funny la seriously....then hor then hor....when we leave, that ahlian went n "steal" one tube of hair treatment cream n gave it to SF.....she was like "Naahhh hurry take take put in ur bag"......OMGGGG I love tht ahlian she ROCKSSS laaaa.

All in all, it was a nightmare turned fairytale....awww Im so forgiving that way~

p/s: Im so sad that I didnt walk out the Salon looking like Jolin today....big haiiihhhhhhhhhhhhh