Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Mengontrol

Had to control myself n jaga diet for my Sunday match....Wow wow I am so disciplined!
Refraining myself from all the bad food...hmm actually only alcohol la hahahaha....
Must ensure my stamina is top notch babeh!

Which is why I had to reject the bitch's offer to club on friday....n I cant even chill out at Clark Quay with SF today coz I cant drink so whats the point right?like, hello...Clark Quay=Alco.

I dont know if my stamina is deteriorating or what la but yesterday I was panting like crazy doing one of the drills.....gosh....really like seriously panting n losing my breathe kinda panting ok no joke.
But then during game play I was fine la.....maybe because I didnt get the ball so I didnt run as much la well who knows....wateverrrr la Im totally looking forward to this Sunday n get it done n over with.

Yesterday was one of the most tiring day in my life...after soccer I went to support my girls for badminton but unfortunately our opponent was too strong so we lost...then i came back for Steps item....I was super brain dead n it doesnt help that she was using Jolin Tsai song like helloooooooo I cant freakin READ chinese.....n worst still, we are dancing to the lyrics not the beats....like "mo hu de ai ching lalalalalalala something kan bu jian ni aw aw aw" WTF.
But then in the end the choreo turned out great n we loved it so much.....but I kept forgetting my steps coz really too tired until wanna die n damn hungry.

So after that XXY n CT teman-ed me to eat supper n CT offered to teach me Dismas' steps after that coz I missed the earlier session....but the bitch wasnt confident enuf to teach so she asked Dismas to come down n teach me himself....OMGGGG I felt so bad for troubling the both of them la seriously....thts y i tried my very best to learn the steps faster so I wont have to hold them back too late coz they have classes the next day n I dont.hahaha

THANKS THANKS THANKS ALOT ALOT ALOT U GUYS!!!!!!!i am really super grateful.
n SORRY for keeping ya'll up til soooooo LATE.....I came back around 1am phew super tired.

I am in 3 items for DU this year n i love ALL the dance choreographies so far....everything is looking good so hopefully it will turn out great!

Since Step is using a chinese song n she wanted us to dance with fans, we had this crazy idea of wearing Qi Pao n dance sleazily....HAHAHAHA....the qi pao must be torn OMG so wrong.


Translucent Qi Pao lovessss it.....this is good for the part where we do "kan bu jian wo...AWWW AWWW"....


Even more random.... BIKINI Qi Pao OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wtfffff hahahahahahahahaa.


Chun Chun Tou Tou go n buy this for Chun Hua!!!

HAHAHAH im so Qi Pao obsessed now....I looked thru all the Qi Pao images they are all soooo nice OMG why I never buy for CNY damn it....next yr next yr.




New age hiphop fuse with chinese dance....QI PAO XI HA!!!