Yes, Imma pull a "disappearing act" for a moment....for Ya'll who manage to find my blog, Big UP TO YOU!!!
New Year New blog title ma right?Gotta shift the "wind" a lil' bit ya' feelin' me?Been gettin' all those bad "chi chi" lately....
K wateverrrr...Im just chickenin' out la....coz I think Im gettin' a lil' bit too Famous...woohoohooohooo perah santan giler wateverrrr but I am famous that way whatchugondoboutit huh!hahahahah how d'ya dig mah new blog title?
Urgh I've got thousand things to catch up especially on lessons....
I received an email from my coursemate asking us to meet up to discuss tutorial ques n I freaked out coz I HAVE NOT STARTED A SINGLE THING IM SCREWED!!!!....its week 4 already, tutorials have started n I missed like two weeks of lectures coz of CNY n Chingay bloody hell Im soooooo DEAD la.
hall's fault hall's fault....My grades have been improving n I dont want them to drop this sem....but somehow, its inevitable.....Second sem + Hall = Disaster.
Haaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh suck ballsssssssssssssssssss.
Anywaysss Im not gonna be Emo bout shit like this....because I am still COOL that way ya'll.
Lovessss it bye~