well me being the kiasu me of course wanted to pen down my own two cents worth...hopefully its inspirational enuf to teach those bitches a lesson...i think people listen to me alot nyehehe.
Anyways, lately Ive been craving for Sushi ever since few days ago.... n yesterday it was so bad I was thinking about sushi all the time during lecture....the fragrant smell of the cold sashimi n seaweed...the fine texture of the sticky rice...the feeling of dipping the sushi into the wasabi n soy sauce...BESTEST!!!OMG kill me!
I wanted to run to YIH after lecture n just buy their C-grade sushi to satisfy my cravings....but then Yenny kept discouraging me she said the sushi there sucks....potonnnnggg steam
I DONT CARE Imma get what I want....later Im going West Coast mall with Pangster to whack sushi babehhhhh!then can bitch non stop loves it...what more can a girl ask for?wasabi, sushi, green tea n a bitchin' partner = recipe of success HAHAHA watever.
Tmrw is SOCCER day woots cant wait!I wanna go for a short run to start up my stamina for tmrw...hopefully I will have enuf willpower to do it later....
Oh I really respect this Friend of mine who is abit peculiar n perhaps "weird" in the eye of others but not ME.....I think she is the smartest, most knowledgable, wise, mature person that Ive ever known....she might not speak mainstream but whatever she knows its really out of this world.....I love talking to such intelligent person....I really cannot take it when people from the block always say bad stuff about her....eventually she will be the ONE that will earn millions in the future......
take that you suckerss!!!
Gem of Life is such a bitch, please DO NOT watch it if you havent started coz its freakin' long n neverending n gets annoying n confusing....stupid show.
oh yea backdated event....RED DOT Brew house with Rach,Lychee,Yenn n SF.
Its a great place to hang I love it alot!PPL please go on Saturday nights because they have the BEST live band...Shili n Adi my two idols!!!You will be absolutely captivated by their beautiful voices....noone can do Britney better than them...they sing the latest songs LIVE with just Adi playing the keyboard...from Britney to Rihanna to Jason Mraz to Micheal Buble to BSB even, they freakin' rock it!
And Shili introduced this House brew beer of theirs to me...its NICE!wtf I dont even like beer but I love this one OMG shit...byebye "hidden" six pecs~
NO!*slaps self n wakes up to reality*....I am disciplined that way loves it.
Series of Act emo shots~
Failed~
Double failed~
And this is how you do it~ Gosh how hard isit, c'mon people!!!*role eyes bitchily*
Rachel is back woots~
Lychee who is no longer staying in hall....saddddddddddddd
SF who got her ass back here after slackin' off at home for one sem!
I am Albert WINEstein!
The celebrity couple!OK if your wondering why Im wearing the same thing as Stjames, its coz....I am wearing the same thing as Stjames....hahaha coz we went there one day after Stjames n I lazy to wash my clothes ma....thts y I only write this post now....so that people wont notice...damn smart lehhhhh thenkiu thenkiu wtf I am so retarded wateverrr BYE.