Damn siennnn I got two presentations this week n Im super not prepared urghhhh....
I took this stupid IT module n got randomly paired up with random ppl in the tutorial....n guess what?I was paired up with this two girls from SH....WTFwtfwtfwtf so sien I was outnumbered so I have to be the one that go over to their place for meeting...damn!
N thats not the point...the point is...one of them is seriously a bitch!walaooo where got people first time meet then say "I am a bitch" wan???YES she said that....she was like "I dont care blablablabla I am known as a bitch people know I am damn bitchy wan"...like wtf????
Wateverrr la once Im done with the presentation Im done with the bitch....apparently she is also well known among some of the KR people....n I went to bitch about her to them n they were all agreeing in unison "Yea yea damn bitchy wan"....LOL...
Argh i freakin' hate my life this week I wish I can drug myself n be in comma for the entire week.