Friday, 20 February 2009

G slide

Its Midterm break already OMG....how time flies.

Today I went for my IT lecture for the second time....out of 6 lectures LOL....n NO I didnt regret NOT going for classes....coz its really USELESS....I think I wont go again until maybe when its the Last lecture.

But since its the last day of school before midterm, I was damn semangat today so I woke up to do some stuff, then went for the IT class n continued with CFJ lecture after that.

I attended ALL my three lectures today so SYOK, what a way to make myself feel better for doing nothing at all for first half of the semester HAHAHA.

Btw my mood today is completely opposite of yesterday....I am a happy camper today woots!
Hmm maybe its coz I was guilt-free when I didnt skip any classes today.

So after my final class which ended at 830, I had dance practice back in hall....Thanks to Shafiq who gave me a ride back if not I would have missed the G slide session LOL....n maybe I would have done some weird N slide instead....coz G=Gangsta, N=Nerd.. LOL wateverr not funny.

I had fun during prac today maybe its coz Dismas was super funny n "bouncy" that he kept crackin' us up whenever he taught us "krumping" moves...Imagine a scene with a bunch of clueless people trying to do chest pops n "bucking" n "stomping" n watever other cheem shit like that....BADASS!
I love practices like these where there is minimal stress but tones of FUN!

After prac, I went to Wengseng with Bixs n I had my sinful indulgence of Maggie Sup.
Then as we walked back, we stopped at Pukka Icecream for yet another sinful indulgence...hmmm actually its only ME la Bixs was being gay she didnt wanna eat coz she scared later she cannot do the Qipao XiHar dance...but as for me,hmmm I just give up on myself la so wateverr la fat then fat la I must learn to love myself more.

Then we hung around at the lobby talking nonsense n got a sneak peak of Xiayuan's dance when they were blocking at the MPSH....n thats when Step suddenly cracked me up by telling me that 8GZ have fans!!OMG can u believe it?She said there's this girl who likes us so much that she had our video on the main section of her blog n even blogged about how much she loved us n how sad she was that we didnt take part this year....LOL WTF we have fans????sekali its one of us pretending to be our own fan...who who who?own up YOU!Isit you CC??Isit you CT???Hmmm must be Aili!!!!