I swear only the house brew of red dot can make me LIKE beer.
Its such a chillaxing thing to do....whacking pizza n washing it down with beer...such a "manly" thing to do too...LOL
So now besides being "sophisticated" sipping wine like a lady, apparently I can join in the fun with the guys, watching football on a Saturday nite with Pizza n beer.woohooo so versatile that way~this is just an example, I didnt actually do that okay.
Weizen beer from Reddot, highly recommended.So is the pizza...n the calamari..n the cheeseballs...GG
OK fine, Imma starve myself tmr...gotta pay the price for it right?
Had a pretty awesome weekend...intensive studying will begin in less than 24 hours.
My neck hurts like a bitch now due to too much head banging at the club last nite...its bad not to do warm up n stretching.
Karma for laughing at the oldies who all had backaches, neck pains, chest pains, stomach muscle ache etc after Dismas' krumping session.
Speaking of oldies, we had a great BBQ session last nite...thanks CC for the kick ass food n PRAWN!!!OMG you actually made me LIKE prawn wtf~
Water's condo is pretty stoke....such a lovely place to have small lil gatherings like these.
Busy men Workin' the pit~
Whackin' some delicious prawn with wine...Im a prawn addict now...
More food n drinks n talk cock sessions.....gossiping,bitching,horror stories anything also talk wtf.
Da MAN!!!Thanks bitch for organising this...Then I met up with my soccer girls for some crazy girly night out at Gotham Penthouse....Pegs got us some free invites n its a Sat nite so why not?
Crazy crazy nite of food,drinks n dance....will post up pics soon when I get hold of them.