I bet ya'll totally never knew such office exist right?I had to google for it n search it under NUS map...its such a great tool I cant help but to bookmark it...again, NUS is sooooo high tech that way!!!!lovessssssss my UNI woots...hahaha wateverrr
Unfortunately, I went to apply for the new card already so I had to pay around 16bucks....n now I have TWO cards n both have access to my hall....thank god I coded my old card for the new sem before losing it so now I have two cards that can access to hall for the entire sem wooohoohoo freakin' lovesss it....i can pass the card to my friends n they can just come visit me n be the Peeping Tom wooohooohooo~
Anyway, I am super happy that I got my old card back....like I said before, it has sentimental value.....n I lost my card so many times n somehow I always manage to get it back....I know it will always be with me I love my card its like a PET to me okay.
K wateverrrr anyway I have so many ppl asking me about my blog...like what happened to it....LOL see see see told ya' Im famous so many ppl actually read my blog lorrrr deng luckly i changed it.....