Monday, 16 February 2009

Santuary babeh!

Super duper backdated post....this is all the 3na bitch's fault.Now I have the pictures, lets do it.

Before our reunion dinner on Sunday I got everyone together to club on Sat...I am such a successful organizer woohoo lovin' myself every minute every second til I dieeeee dum dum di dum k watever.

Wanted to go to MOS at Sunway but they were most prob spinning House so we ended up at Sanctuary again....our "sanctuary" indeed...*cold*

Initially it was suppose to be just the three of us plus some of the Melawati n Stjohn ppl...But coz everyone sort of bailed out last min, I had to go around asking my CBN girls n Pauline initially asked the ex-Johanians but they too bailed out last min....OK very complicated but Im just trying to make my point here....my point is....BITCH, did u know how much trouble i went thru just to make this work just for you??????its coz u wanted to club so badly!!!!!I had to ask even frens that Ive not seen in ages...hahaha so random...yes, thank me later bitch!

OK so in the end those stupid fellas who bailed out initially did came anyway...i know they cant resist my rocking offer!Pacat came with Julie n her angmoh BF....Penyu came with his Chinaman...SengK came by himself coz he promised me in Spore already LOL....n the CBN gang came later on.

Sherene, 3na n I had dinner at Curve first before that....we ate at this German Restaurant called Bavarian something....their sausages are GIGANTIC OMG....scaryyyyyy~
Our so called atas indulgence is fulfilled....not bad...I want steak n wine next time bitches!

With da two beyotches!


My CBN girls....we've all known each other for ten years now!WOW!


Stupid Ugly Boy...as usual la whats new....*role eyes*

With Jabatan Per-Ban-Ci-an....hahaha TBC banchee....she is one of my Best-est fren everrrr love her to death!


With Pacat my boo~ hahaha...inilah teman bermaksiat ku.


3na da cremaria with Mr. Taliban WTF ARE U DUIN' CHEW PENYU?!!!

my GOOD friend....urm I mean, the Vodka not the ugly Chinaman beside me...hahahaa he can speak Malay wan leh mai siao siao ok!


TBC n Nay..


Someone knocked me in the head n I needed to ICE my injury....KIDDDDIIIINGGG~ ok Nawwt farny wateverr.

K after that we went to Mamak but I was too GG-ed I just died in 3na's car until I reach her house.

Sherene n I sleepover at 3na's coz our parents will definitely kill us if we go home at 4am...yes our parents are still very "Tak chill" that way loves it.


Waking up to a refreshing morning woots!

Final cam whoring before going home to prepare for Reunion dinner.

Miss ya' people!We shall do this again soon...No doubt we all had a damn crazy fun night aight'!

p/s: Oh if ur wondering what is that mark on my right arm...its just bruise that I got from soccer alright....its so big n obvious tht I kept attractin' unwanted attention.
walao I had to explain myself over n over again to all my relative, mother, father, friends, sam gu luk po, yi mah gu cheh.....to make matters worse, all my CNY clothes are sleeveless....GG