Im done with my IT presentation!heeeuuuggeee relief.
Imma reward myself by watching Blast concert later on....I didnt intend to go initially coz I thought I would be too stressed out about things n I have another presentation tmrw....but heck it la I just discovered that Im quite good in presenting so yea....LOL
The presentation went on very smoothly....thank god coz I was really nervous before that because we didnt start preparing til last monday...so we practically used only 2 days to prepare everything....wow wow we are so good that way loves it.
I thought of just anyhow-ing this presentation coz I didnt even intend to take this module in the first place....so I didnt put in much effort for it....but thank god those SH bitches are "geared up" enuf that they prepared all the layout for the slides etc....it actually turned out really nice....*respect*
So now I just have to rock my own presentation since everything is done up nicely already...Luckly I did not fumble n in fact I think i pretty much rocked it woohoohoo I think I have a future in giving talks hahahahaa....but I think my face did turned red for a second when I first started coz like got a rush-of-blood moment in the beginning....n I can feel it coz I think I saw few ppl like laughing at me....must be my tomato face damn it ...*paranoid*....but then I controlled it n turned a tomato into a Lime....I can control the tomato in me very well now loves it.
Unfortunately, few bitches in the class was super kiasu to the max...they kept asking us stupid ques n then tried to contradict our points by being very defensive when we provide them with answers....WALAOOO super pek chek I really dont know whats wrong with these people....my group mate told me tht they are confirm Business students because they wanted the attention so badly n they are not afraid to bring others down to make themselves look good....WTF la seriously.....one girl was so defensive when arguing her point that she almost sounded as if she was shouting at my group mate!BITCH!!
These people should really start to learn something called "giving face".
haih i rest my case.