Friday, 15 May 2009

No shorts?

I just came back from supper n its 230am now....BAD!!!!but its okay coz this is prob the first time Im eating supper so late since like..... foreverrrrr......n I was really dead hungry this time so....

We were having online project discussion to churn out a topic for our project on vietnam...my brain was so dead I really couldnt think anymore my whole body was shivering like crazy from famine...lol FAMINE yes its that serious...nobody was around so I couldnt find anyone to eat with me...yes so sad I know thenkiuverymuch....n of course...I REFUSE to order MacD.

So my online meeting ended around 1230am n Krissyboi came back around 1am plus so thankgod, I quickly asked him to accompany me to FS hahaha thnx alot krissy eventho ur gay I still think ur a good friend!If he didnt go with me I will just die in my room all by myself....seriously noone is around I dont know where are they....oh right, its a friday nite...only miserable losers like me will stay in hall n do online project discussion....DAMN.

Today we had some "Advice" from our prof regarding the whats and what nots in viet.....

"Dont wear short.... coz u wont want all those motorcyclists to follow u".....
my reaction was of course "WTF????NO SHORT???WTFWTFWTF then wear what?"....
n XH was like "Jeans la duhh"....ahemmmm for all of u who know me....Jeans is totally not in my closet dictionary....GG really dont know how to survive without shorts leh..

I think Im not very eager on this whole Vietnam trip...dont know why..maybe coz its too long...n Im going with a bunch of ppl tht Im not really close to....n of course...no SHORTS...maaaannnnn this sucks!