Wednesday, 6 May 2009

For real its over

Lemmmeee hear yah say YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAHHH~
Its OFFICIAL.....really really...hahahaha since I declared my independence long long time ago, I dont really feel anything right now....my feeling now is like....yesterday...n the day before...n before...n before...GG.

Right watever its over anyway....I wanted to leave the exam hall early for the first time coz I never have the enuf time to finish usually...but this time I had like...45 mins earlier wtf??I dont know why ppl can write so much I freakin use one booklet n they freakin' used THREE omg Im dead!!!!
Hopefully I do well....coz i think i did not bad leh.....but sien i oni got one booklet I dont know what they freakin' write until three...their grandfather's stories or what?but wateverrrr last sem I had the same situation if u rmb my post.....but I freakin' got A- for tht paper wooohoooohoooohooo....so hopefully i will get it again this time LOL....watever watever la aiyah why am i being boring talking bout papers n stuff bloody hell....

But now my life is really empty leh....I have to start packing n be emo...shit....NONONO im going out on a hot date tonight so I wont be emo...nyehehehe....hot date hot date dont be hatin'