Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Nomad

HOHOHO guess where am I now?I am "Secretly" staying in someone's room....so excitin' OMG Im living the life of uncertainties.....lovessss it...

I shifted into the holiday block....n Someone told me tht the person staying in this room will only come back next week....so I just moved my stuff in here n plant my butt here for few days hopefully she wont come back til next week.....I kept wondering what if she just show up at the door n i was half asleep.....then I thought of a brilliant excuse...SLEEP WALKING....tell me Im a genius!....yea sleep walking n doing hard labor at the same time right?can shift three bags n laptop n pillows in somemore....HARDCORE SLEEP WALKER~
She will totally buy that I swear!

Went Sentosa again today...n still, not getting any darker...DAYUMMMMM i am really white from the inside n outside to the left side n right side wtf.....I wanna be dark I wanna be ghetto!!!!dayummmm...it was a damn fun chill out session nonetheless....

Im starting my intensive lectures tmrw...everyday the lectures start at 10am....GG!