Today marks the official long ass 3 months break....alot of my friends will be starting on their Intership today i.e. Monday....n what am I doing?Still scratching my head figuring out my moving plans....i.e. when to go back home when to come back again when to go back again after Vietnam n come back again for dance blablabla....ayerrrr totally potong steam to the max straining my brain like tht, its suppose to be a holiday DAMNIT.
I finally emptied my wardrobe....into four bags...GG...then I still must figure out the clothes to bring home, the clothes to wear in hall, the clothes to bring to vietnam etc...OMG totally sien to the max then I have to remember which bag I kept which clothes in blablabla arggghhh...
Luckly Candy is nice enuf to let me put stuff in her room...n let me bunk in....but very paiseh la to bunk in with ppl like tht I would prefer not to la if possible...wellssss we'll see.
I met Yenny for dinner at Clementi today....we had our mini foodhunt HAHAHa she was damn hungry so she had to whack damn alot of food....so I ate Pad thai n she ate Spore Beehoon ....then we walked to the other hawker to eat popiah...n we discovered Stingray so we decided to order tht too.....but it sucks, so disappointing....then we walked around somemore n I bought Malay kuih n karipap....GG I ate so much my detox plan is ruined....
I went running with Candy after tht....halfway thru reaching FS I wanted to give up n just run the usual route of turning into FS n back to PP road....but she wanted to run longer into West coast....I told her Im tired before we reached the turning n she Okay-ed with the plan to turn...but once we reached the turning, I suddenly changed my mind I told her lets do it Im not tired...but duh of course I lied....I guess my EGO is really too big sometimes....in a good way at least.
So we ran towards Macs n then we were curious of where the right turning leads us to....we figured it might be Ginza so we decided to just try.....syiok...I love running without knowing where Im going to end up.....but in the end we were right it does lead to Ginza.....wow what a LONG run feels so syiok when we finally reached hall...40 mins..not bad at all!!!Well since my ego is so big, running with the IVP captain is certainly no joke I had to keep up like siao....so proud of myself.
When i came back, I got a msn msg from Lidi, my childhood friend...she told me tht one of our batch of friends had passed away....apparently he went to Redang n he drowned in the sea....such a tragic death really....gosh....but we dont really know who he was, I dont even remember him, maybe he wasnt in the same class before.....its really sad that his life has to end so early....life is too short indeed.....which is why I dont like to swim.