Sunday, 3 May 2009

Secret underground hideaway

OK the very much awaited HAPPENING LIKE CRAZY TRIPPIN' SMOKIN' DOPE Randika Post.


Are you prepared???WTF~

I waited for the Siti bitch to come to hall n then we took 51 there....damn loser bitch got car but dont know how to utilise.....*shakes head like confucious*

We reached there damn late n those bitches were already half drunk coz they whacked Wine while swimming...like wtf??

Bitches~

DAMN it whacked all the Wine then leave all the shit hard liquor for me damn it damn it~

Siti next time we must come early okay so tht we can do this n look hotter than Step~

Wow wow wow wow wow wow faint n die~ HOT la hot la hot la hot la okay la hana hana hana.

Wooohooohoooo unhealthy lifestyle lovessss it.

The wonderful Host Water n his missus Alibaba~

POLO girls representin' yo' *pops collar*

So after finishing the food wat else can we do right??duhhhhh...going out with these bitches without randika is like eating steam fish without cili padi....okay wtf kinda example did I just gave?wait...but who cares..ok wateverrr try too hard.

So Water came out with all sorts of COOL games to randika all of us....

Down or Up....which I sucked at it btw....

Titanic- pour liqor into the shot glass till it sinks....if it sinks, then u drink the whole thing....I excel in this~

Intense, heart throbbing dup dup dup dup

LOSER~

Another LOSER~...Step looked like she's doing underage drinkin.....n driving too OMG!!Step u are such a COOL KID omgggggg loves it.

Dismas we didnt forget you horrrrr....yes yes read this n be very jealous until u cry okay.

Sluts will be sluts~

Step wants to turn us all into lesbians....gosh~

I dont know how we suddenly decided to be damn cool n adjourn to a new venue....as if his condo is not happening enuf already, Water then revealed to us tht there's a secret hideout place in his office n we all went WOOHOOOOHOOO lets gooooo!


On our way to Steps car I stepped into the pool with my slippers n created damn cool water ermmmm circumference?ripples?wateverrr.


Step can we be models for your RIDE?

Step driving with the Pizza outside her car.....wtf...

We were being crazy drunkards winding down our windows to wave at random ppl on the road...damn funny OMG.....then Siti kept trying to shove Pizza to Step's face while she was driving OMGGGGG crazy bitches.....we could have just died tht nite I swear!but HEY at least I will die happy...wtf

Then we reached our secret underground place....

Survivors ~ phew thank god.

We are about to step into a DARK world woohoo~

Mysterious Place woooooooooooo~


Tatania lovin' it.....I MISS U ALREADY BITCH I got juicy stuff to tell ya'

How COOL can this place get???

Karaoke-ing with POISON is one million times funner!

Father are u proud of your daughters?.....proceeds to sing "You raise me up, so I can DRINK a mountain"

Series of Asian Beauty shots

Sluts~

Ga Hee~

Cass~


Yeaaaaa~

Yes yes bow to me bitches I know I am damn good thank u very much~

Totally into it~

Dismas we still remember u when we were in our randika state okay~

Win award for "Best Randika Pose"


LOVES IT BITCHES~

p/s: Wait this is too long I need to blog part two for our damn zai AS dancing.