Throughout my nomadic experience, I got to stay next to a few ppl tht I will NEVER get to be neighbours with in reality....I dont mean this in a bad way dont get me wrong....
First there's Sunlu, the uber sool PRC tht sleeps 20hours a day....then there is Huilian who constantly peeps thru my door coz she is damn bored doing her thesis all day long...n I could have been neighbours with SF too if she didnt go home....n Bixs of course....MMaaannn!
Then one fine day, Panda moved into Sunlu's room n that made her my direct neighbour!!!HAHAHAHA we even joked to each other tht this is the "FINAL" time, at least we got to be neighbours for once before she leaves....awwwwww....
After that, I had to give up my illegal room coz the owner's back....then I went hunting for yet another empty room....hahaha man this is so fun I tell ya U only get to do this once!at least for me lar coz its my final year already next yr!
And guess what??I got lucky coz I met Grace on my way n she has a room tht is not occupied yet!!She hasnt move into the room n I asked her if I could use it for two days....n VOILA!!!
Now Im staying in this room n my direct neighbour is Yenny!!!OMG....hahahaha....
So yea, if there is ONE thing tht I took away from my "room hoping", it has got to be the experience of being neighbours with your closest friends....something that I will never get to do because we are all in different blocks.
Hmmm so yea, no regrets la being a nomad like that!Lovesss it.
P/s: And shit, I have to do a presentation tmrw wtf!!!Booooo Summer program sucks!It ain't no holiday!!!