Thursday, 7 May 2009

Bored to max

I came back n slept non-stop under the extremely hot weather....but heck I still can sleep thru it....I think I "Napped" for four hours...nahaha....n its not like Im even sleep deprived like others who have exams.....there is not such thing as sleeping under five hours a day, who even cares about exams....I mean, I study at Human hours okay..

Wah shit I just feel very bored la thts y i blogged like two times....wtf urggghhh...n my stomach feel like shit now coz I whacked too much snacks before I went to nap...yea joy of post exams ma so must buy snacks n whack....Dayummm Im deprived.


See?Ive really been eating healthily for the past few days okay....

Damn I need to detox more its quite fun....but definitely not now la duh exam over detox what shit I will kena slap for being GAY.

OK ok I will do it at home...its easier....usually people say they get fat at home but I wont coz Im definitely not a fan of those so-called yummy msian hawker food..like watever to me all char kuay teow, wanton mee, or watever taste the same....
n my dad knows tht I dont eat those shit, he will buy lotsa yogurts, n salad ingredients when I back HAHA yay Im going to see my family soon!!!

I really dont know what to do la my weekends seem so packed with plans n I dont feel like packing urgghhhh....wateverr la go out first think later.

Healthy lifestyle OVAAAHHH....n oh, pls take ur temperature daily people....hahahah macam health campaign loves it.