The first ever super FUN clubbing session in KL woohoo!
I had so much fun with my fave friends...love love love them so much...hahaha in fact i kept saying all these GAY stuff last nite i think they wanna puke their guts off.
despite all the assignments n classes...they still came to bid their last goodbyes....hahaha wtf...
FINE lar, I kinda forced them into it coz they dont really have a choice when you said things like "okay lor...u wont get to see me anymore after this....i wont be back soon..." then tunjuk emo giler shit face...hahahaha it works wonder babeh they all totally BUY it!padahal i will be back again in two weeks time for CNY wtf.
Bottom line is....they totally LOVE me la period.LOL....Pacat kept telling me tht "I came for you only u know...i have to go religious class tmrw at 8am n I have assignment to pass up on Monday"
hahaha thanks my maksiat buddy, loves him to death!n then Penyu also came for me, loves him too!!! Well of course that woman Sherene, no need to say la....i love her to death foreverrrr...
I was having dinner with Jason at Curve before that....we had Italianies then he teman-ed me to wait for the bunch at Laundry Bar where he opened one bottle of Wine for me...hahaha ppl loves me too much here babeh!!!
Then i got quite tipsy after tht n he refused to leave me alone to wait for my friends coz he said its dangerous for a girl to be alone like WTF obviously he doesnt know Im not just a GIRL...hahahaha....but dude was being very gentlemanly n waited with me till 11pm despite him having to rush off to do some online conferencing with his clients.
So ironic tht I am the organiser considering I know NUTS about these places in KL n I dont really club...all of them kept asking me to decide macam Im super pro i know everything like tht padahal they are the ones tht are staying in kl not me like hello??...deng!Then in the end I just anyhow decide to go Curve n almost went to some super Ahbeng Ahpek club had it not for Jason who saved the day by telling me to NOT go to Scarlett...
Then i bidded gbye to Jason when Pacat n Sherene arrived n Jason suggested us to go Sanctuary, the club above Laundry...its a pretty STOKE place!They brought along their fellow Melawatian Julie...haha another Melawatian aiyo i think now 90percent of my circle of friends in KL are from Melawati la wtf.
Si Penyu (also Melawatian) came later on coz he had some UM dinner at Putrajaya....he came with some of his UM friends but I dont really remember who are they coz urgghhh UM ppl, like ewww....hahaha totally being elitist n bitchy watever....oh Sherene n Penyu are from UM also....but they are Melawatians so its ok.hahaha damn nonsense.
I really appreciate him coming coz i told him he owes me ONE n then he really came n even opened bottle for me...but padahal he did not OWE me anything at all i saje say say only then he really came n belanja hahaha loves it.....But i didnt drink much la coz I dont get GG in clubs i just wanna go n have fun with my frens...i kept spiking all my frens drinks n I cheated my way thru by drinking the "unspiked" Orange juice hhahaha.
in the end Penyu's the one tht got super wasted hahahaha so funny n weak tsk tsk tsk...
Everything was going so well...everyone was dancing n high like crazy until some AHbengs next to us got drunk n broke some glasses n i got a small cut on my knee from it URGGHHH pissifying...I didnt realised until i felt the blood dripping n wetting my feet n i was like WTFFFF n quickly ran to the doctor's aid...HAHAHA so Pacat sat down outside with me n both of us talked cock while waiting for the bleeding to stop...he just used some dirty used serviette from the club n pressed it against the wound...cheeyyyyy so easy only i dont even need a doctor la i ownself also can do it la haiyo...useless doctor!
n he was like "what do u expect?just coz i study medicine u expect me to plant the fist aid kit into my body?"..HAHAH good one!
Luckly Im damn smart i kept alot of plasters inside my purse coz i scared got blisters from dancing in heels.....teeheehee...so girls, everytime u go clubbing MUST BRING PLASTERS OK!!!useful clubbing TIP 101!
After that we bidded goodbye to Penyu around 2am plus..erm actually he was wasted so we didnt actually bid gbye to him....his frens brought him back to his hostel n Pacat sent Me, Sherene n Julie home....on our way to my house we stopped at BRJ for some maggie sup n teh tarik....my first ever mamak since I came back!
wait for the 3na to come back n we shall BRJ again soon yay!!!!
I reached home around 4am n my nightmare came true!....My DAD was awake at the living room watching TV when i walked into the house....so i thought i will be so screwed the next morning....i quickly ran up to my room praying very hard tht he wont be too mad the next day....luckly he didnt phew!!!
All in all, it was a super fun nite!!!i cant wait to do it again when i get back during CNY....till then...love y'aalllll my Melawati peeps!