The main room was spinning House music so we wanted to go over to ButterFactory but then we ended up in Boiler's room coz they kinda play RnB there together with live bands n some drag shows.
The guys loved it but us girls just cant be bothered coz the jokes were all dirty n disgusting...I dont quite fancy jokes n vulgarities that are too OTT...chewaaahhh I am such a Saint that way~
We bumped into our graduated seniors, Steph,Van n some guy outside StJames...my attempt to drag them into the club with us failed~
I miss Steph....shall go out with her soon.
Three of us shared a cab from hall...Quan is a lucky bitch coz he got accompied by two hot babes n then kena "Tao-ed" by ahem some jealous person hoho~
With Hot bitch who got picked up by some lesbian/bisexual/confused woman behind her.HAHA.
The bunch!
SiYong turned into a cam-manwhore tht nite, he kept taking pictures.






All that cam-whoring in the Cab...even the taxi uncle wasnt spared...coz Siyong's hand too long he can reach anywhere n cam-whore wherever he wants...GG~
Went for supper at WengSeng when we were on our way back.
The ugly boys
The hot girls
The Funka sign we saw on our way back to hall....so nostalgic...too bad we are not taking part this year....but still going to support ZHIWEN n Dismas hahaha.Reached hall around 4plus then the bitch came over to my room to write some love letter email.
After she left, I tried sleeping but I couldnt fall asleep the whole nite...too little alcohol HAHA.
Then I went for morning training n got soooooo TIRED after that I totally died on my bed for about two hours before waking up to go for Funka.
Thank god its only next door n I dont have to make any effort in taking bus or dressing up...I woke up from my nap, threw on my Ugly hall shirt n shorts n walked over to SH....
You can really see alot of "posers" in dance events like this....I even saw women in their 30s(perhaps nearing 40s??) wearing big Shirts n pants like a Gangsta' damn WTF right??
Totally weird....
The atmosphere was rather dead this year...maybe its coz of the venue or what la I dont know...somehow something is lacking n it wasnt as lively as last year I feel.
With CC the bitch who wanted to club again after last night...like WTF???
All of us who went to watch....Dismas n Zhiwen's team Purify got into the Finals congrats!!!!Their item was very cute n I like their theme n storyline....its about a celebrity that is constantly harassed by paparazzi n then SUPERMAN Dismas came n saved the day....HAHAHA forever EXTRA wan la this Dismas....
The competition n the standard is obviously better than last year's....groups are getting more n more technical in their dance steps n its very hard to compete with damn zai groups like that.
It kinda made me feel that I dont wanna take part next year already coz there is no point taking part in Funka unless u are Super duper GOOD n I can never be as Good as them......haaaiiihhhhh.