Thursday, 29 January 2009

CNY 09

Yerrrr damn suck balls shit Im back again god damn it!Exactly ONE week I MIA-ed n totally cut off from the internet loves it...came back n checked my mail today, 68 emails....not too bad eh?
Gosh our live sucks...the only thing we do everyday is checking our inbox....
I wish Im Orang Asli...GG

I had a great CNY back home as usual....even tho the family didnt go back to Malacca this year...but its because the grandma is here so she's the king n everyone has to come to KL to visit her instead....n its also coz my life sucks as I only have two days of hols n have to get my butt back here so early.....thts y my family didnt wanna drive back to Malacca n then back to KL again in such a short period of time.

We had our reunion dinner at fourth uncle's house this year...all the Sons were in KL while the Daughters were in Malacca....Grandma has 4 sons n 3 daughters.
Each of the Sons wife prepared some dishes to ease the work load.

All the dishes Unite!

My mom made Chicken Rendang n Curry fishhead...wicked stuff....didnt know tht woman can cook!
Due to our ties with the Babanyonya side, my family can cook Malay dishes such as Sambal n Rendang....my dad can make wicked Nasi Lemak too!

My auntie chucked in some Abalone into the Yee Sang n she was making a big fuss outta it....asked everyone not to take all the abalone....like WTF....then my brother was being such a bitch he went to scoop up damn alot of abalone HAHAHA....then he bitchily proclaimed "Whats the big deal?taste like fish ball only la cheyy"....HAHAHAHA...evil brother who took all the abalones n then DIDNT appreciate it, best!

Abalone Yeesang.

Before we went for dinner we whacked all the rendang dipped with Bun at home, damn syok giler babi!!!coz my mum kept asking us to test test test then in the end we habis whallop semua!

Result of my mother's hardwork of spring cleaning....I have no idea why so yellow....ONG maaa they say...GG...the color of the furniture are the same as the Bak kwa's packing....double GG!

Basically nothing much for CNY...just slack around at home watching all the Chinese shows on Astro...damn syok!
Went over to trinna's place on the first day...

On the second day,Pacat n Euclea came to kidnap me when they dropped by my house for some Angpow....then we went to Jusco Selatan to chill n talk cock at Starbucks before being interrupted by some loud ass tong tong chiang shit!
Then they sent me back n I had steamboat dinner with my family kononyerrr wana celebrate my brother's chinese bday....hahah what shit right!
then Penyu came to pick me up to go to shimin's place where they all gathered to play In between...I dont gamble so I just sat there n meng-emo...hahaha.

Today is the fourth day n Im back...if its not because of Chingay, you wouldnt even see my face until next week at least.damn damn damn chingay!

Something funny happened at the checkpoint....they detected something in my bag n asked me to open up....N i was thinking to myself what did I brought with me that looked like alcohol???
I thought it was my contact lense solution....then turned out....its my Dumbells!!!!GG.

Tht lady said they suspected it as a Weapon....then when she found the dumbells...she was like "Wah so Fierce"....n i almost wanted to say "Ya fierce like tyra banks"...ahhaha WTF~

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!