Met them for some shopping at Vivo....we each bought a lil' somthin' somethin'...
YY bought a bag n some other stuff from F21 (hahaha i knew it!!!)...Chow bought her fedora (also from f21)...n i bought a pair of Blair Waldorf-ish heels from C & K (potong steam no money to buy ALDO damn!)
i saw my ALDO again, its still there should I should I???OMG damn it...nvm wait for the price to drop 50% nyehehehehe~
our objective totally FAILED....wanted to buy clothes for CNY but ended up buying all the non CNY stuff teeheehee~...who cares la CNY stuff are FUGLY anyway.
Chow said just throw on a pair of red colour shirt can already....erm...ok i think I have my RED Adidas jersey...SAFEEEEEEE~
Then YY went off with her Famous Amos BF (her Bf's name is Amos something la watever) n I stayed on with Chow to meet up with her sis.....n off we went to Chinatown coz she wanted to buy some Perfume...there's this shop in Chinatown tht sells perfume at super cheap prices....n they are 100% original!I think the prices are 30% cheaper that normal market prices.
N so i couldnt resist, I got my Paris Hilton for $35, what a steal loves it!
I was deciding between Brie Brie n Parieee...in the end I chose the Hotter bitch!I still love Womaniser alot!n coz Parie was cheaper than Brie by $20 dollars HAHAHA OMG why are u so cheap Paris loves it!
But I hate that auntie, she's such a bitch!If anyone ever buys from tht store again, please find some Indian guy or wateverrrr guy, DO NOT get tht bitchy auntie to attend to you!Super bitch lorrrr pls in the end I totally pissed her off by saying that her stuff are CHUIIII n she got super agitated n went "Dont anyhow say my stocks are chuiii ok, we dont sell chuiii stocks all our stocks are original wan!"....WATEVERRRR BITCH *role eyes*
After that, the sis's BF picked up us from Chinatown n brought us for some Chilli Crab whackin' session!!!OMGGGGGG super bloody syok to the max!!!Its at some famous place in AMK, damn long Q but they did it the Msian way...they just went in without Queuing coz they didnt know....after they sat down, they realised tht they have to Q but the damage is done so wateverrrr just sit down n order HAHAHAHA lovesss it.....but Chow n her sis felt guilty coz they didnt Q up but then i just comforted them by saying "Nevermind laaa we are MSIAN wat...Msians dont Q wan only Sporeans Q!"....n we just pretended nothing happened n proceed to whack the food loves it.
I must say that throughout my 3 yrs here, this is my most fulfilling meal everrrrrrr....I always thought Spore food tastes like crap but I rest my case here.....this Crab place totally rocked my socks n they cooked the BEST fish everrrr I lovesssssss their Fish very much, more than the Crab ahahahaha ppl go there for Crab but i love their fish pulak damn sesat wateverrrr.
Thanks Sis's BF for the rockin' treat!!!!!!
We had some "soupy" Crab with Beehoon n Chilli crab....I think they ordered too much in the end we didnt even finish both dishes, so wasted...the "man tou" tht ur suppose to dip into the chilli sauce rawks too!!!
After dinner, the BF sent the two of us to Holland V to meet up with Nay n YY for drinks.....I wanted to bring them to Red Dot but the place closes at 12, so early....n my two idols are not performing there today so forget it la we went to Holland V Walawala instead.
N it was indeed the RIGHT choice!!!because they freakin' have a rawkin' promotion OMG all cocktail/wine/beer goes at $4 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF damn KAOOOOOO cheap!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently its their "Customer Appreciation Night" or sumthing like that.....I still cant get over the fact tht its so cheap OMG if they have this promo everyday I will be an alcoholic i swear!
So whatd'ya know?We went ALL out to whack the booze....I whacked the Wine, Nay whacked the cocktails......Chow hmmmmm...she damn weak la she only drank like one glass of Vodka i think....hahahaha...then some random guys next to our table bought us some Tequilla shots walaoooo really whack like nobody's business la but i never GG woots i think I am sooooo GOOD that way....I think I can control my booze damn well now I hope it stays this way hahahaha wateverrr.
That YY woman left earlier coz she had to babysit her Famous Amos (haihhhh it sucked to be attached la seriously).....so potong steam lorrrr...
We left around 1am, they were worried about me so they teman-ed me cab back to hall.....like WTF they were more GG-ed than me la haihhhh worried about me pulak padahal I should be worried about the two of them la.....
Since they so GG-ed so i suggested drinking TEA at Wengseng HAHAHAHA duh!!!!
Then the 3 of us tak habis habis kutuk Wengseng like nobody's business coz we are from KL n wengseng is seriously nothing as compared to all the MAMAKs in KL....n we started speaking Malay to the Abang n he kept talking to us coz he was damn amused by this 3 chinese looking thing that can speak flawless Malay hahaha wtf....yalaaa our Malay IS damn good mai siao siao ok if u close ur eyes n listen u will think tht we are minahs but then open eyes sekali its ahtiongs HAHAHA wateverrr.
They walked me back to hall after tht n the two of them took cab back to Nay's house....
N I had my usual cant-sleep-after-GGing syndrome damn sad weiiii....its freakin 7am now n Im writting this haiiiihhhh I think I need to see a doctor soon I am such an insomniac.
Chow n YY are leaving today....i hope to meet up again with them soon in KL before I come back to Spore n before Yy leave to Aus.....
Nay:"Cheers to me having a new BF"
Chow:"Cheers to me going to break up with my BF"
HAHAHAHAHA they are seriously the funniest loves them very much!!!!!!