I have officially LOST my matric card....after 5 semesters...Emoooooooooooooooooooooooo
I think i dropped it in the bus....or on the road.....I hope that person who found my card email me if he/she is smart enuf or caring enuf to bother emailing me......smart meaning, using my matric number n email me DUH!hahaha actually I didnt know that, SOMEONE told me wan
I went like "But how the hell THAT PERSON know how to email me??"..."Use your matric number la DENG!U06xxxxx@nus.edu.sg"...."Oh yarrr hor DENG"
nyehehehe damn stupid la I ni kekekeke wateverrrr....
I know i can always get a new one, but the old one means ALOT to me....(if means alot to you why on earth did u lose it so easily u bitch!!!!)YALA i am damn stupid laaaa FUCUK taofu!!!
It felt as if that I've lost apart of me...damn wtf but its true la haih i know people wont understand wan la wateverrrr....
On a different note, I met Seng K at Handball match just now....YAY we planned to go "lou sang" n club on Friday night back in KL!He promised me already so if he FFK, I will chop his xxxx off!muahaha brutal woman.
Friends, make your friday nite before CNY free okay!!!I dont know how many of u people read my blog but...wateverrrr just be FREE on friday....cant wait cant wait....Melawati...St John...CBN whoever la we are ONE wtf....nonono actually I never admitted myself as a Johanian(such a yucky name)....Im all for CBN ....foreverrrr.
Wateverrr I am still EMO over my matric card~