Time to reflect....*deep thoughts*
Naaawwwww nothing to reflect upon...Im FINE that way~teeheehee
Anyway, very cheesy n typical la watever but Imma do a what-shit-have-I-done for 2008.
Actually nothing much, but I realized that as a hall resident, everything revolves around hall stuff.....pretty sad really haihhhh no life piece of shit.
But then One thing that I love doing the most in hall is of course, being involved in Kr dance....n 2008 is especially a significant year for me coz it was the year that I was MOST involved in it.
Well of course i have other things that MADE up my 2008......such as Bangkok trip with Fens,Yenn n Lychee....then KK trip with Stjohn gang....etc etc etc, but right now i just do a "review" on dance can already la damn lazy hahaha...
Started my dance year with a bang with Funka 8 GZ....
It was a GREAT experience for a newbie like me, I did gained alot from this competition despite not getting into the finals.... I worked ten times harder after witnessing the intensity of the competition because I know there are so much more for me to improve!its also thru this, we became more bonded n I made great friends that I would not have known if its not for 8GZ.
It was an honour to me that I was 'invited" to be part of 8GZ, which means people actually think that I am good enuf n that itself, means so much to me!
Organized Dance Uncensored with my Comm.
I am so glad that everyone enjoyed themselves n we managed pull thru despite all the panel judging hiatus!Thru DU 08, i learned to appreciate people more n also had the chance to witness the process of the whole production.....I am really glad to be given the opportunity to work with my comm members....we were so much bonded after this they even came all the way from Spore to KL to pay me a visit!love u guys!..... yay I think we are friends for life now.......ooopsss cannot run away~
I joined two items for DU n i enjoyed it to the max....practices are always fun n crazy when u know that u are dancing with the people that matters to you.
Dismas n Vania's Emo FM....two very talented indos!loves them!
Step's Play Culture aka Mass dance....I really love this item because of its storyline n the colorful costumes.....n i especially love this picture because it has all my fave ppl surrounding me!Then it marks our first ever infamous GG session post DU...thanks to CC the bitch who started this "wonderful" trend!n our Comm for allowing such sinful trend....teeheehee
I shall not elaborate any further...we all know what happened aight'!Just tracking back the "history" of it....now ya'll know....it all started with post-DU 08!!!!N then more n more GGsessions followed suit, i think i even lost count of how many.....eventually the name evolved into Randika.
After that the new semester begins....started off with our holidays commitment....RAG, senior performance n bash...all happening at one go.....n that holiday period was the craziest n funnest!
We had no school work we just danced our last few weeks of holidays away!It was so much fun n THIS was the period where the seniors bonded with the juniors n we all enjoyed dancing so much in each others company.
I was very Emo at first to forgo one month of my holidays at home n at point even almost wanted to quite ALL the dance performances during the holidays just because I wanna stay home longer....But luckly I didnt, n it was the RIGHT choice indeed....
RAG dance 08....i cant believe that i joined rag again despite the traumatic experience i had previously....all of us were so supportive of Kriss n Mel tht almost the entire krdance were in there....so that made the experience ultra fun!n whadayaknow?WE WON woots!congrats to Kriss n Mel~N then came Senior's performance for the freshmen orientation camp....i think this year we had the most ppl signing up for it....kudos to all!!! everyone was having a blast just dancing n dancing n dancing every single day until we can do our steps while talking n sleeping....
Thanks Alvan for the very rawkin' choreo!n most importantly, we all love it so much we cant stop doin' it even when its over.Then i went to sign up for Bash second time...i had a hard time making this decision because if u know me well enuf, sleaziness is just not my thang!N I was having so much issue with last year's bash....my self confidence was at the lowest point u have no idea how much i went thru to get myself together.....in the end i buang-ed my steps n i was really bummed because I have never buang-ed my steps for any performances n bash is definitely my first!
After much consideration, I decided to go ahead with it n tackle that sleaziness in me....i know I have to be versatile in order to improve myself in Hiphop.......After joining this year, theres no turning back yo'...i absolutely lovesss it to the max...definitely one of the highlight of my dance performances.....i love the choreography...i love the great companions i had....i even love the sleaziness OMG...hahaha....n Im so glad that some of the juniors told me that they enjoyed doing bash so much!because as I junior, I certainly did not enjoyed myself as I was struggling to get pass my own issue.
With all the hot n sleazy bitches!
Transformed into a "dude" doin' lyrical apologize item....damn im versatile tht way!Peter had this crazy idea of collaborating with the rockers to sing his fave apologize song while we danced to the rock band playing live.....i thought it would be a disaster at first...but it turned out to be the coolest idea ever....hahaha.
Bash served as the closing of our holidays dancing n all of us were having withdrawal syndrome from dancing....i even remembered reading several blog postings from my friends that talked about how much they missed dancing etc......
After that we all just moved on with our studies n projects....but we still find joy in dancing every now n then thru several Tech classes tht were held.....
I managed to really concentrate on my studies this Sem because I promised myself to be focus n to start my Third year with a bang!I attended my lectures religiously n was very busy with my projects....having dance classes in between school works gave me a sense joy n relieve!
Oh, the few of us from KR got into Blast this year too!We did went to few classes but I dont think I feel the same thing for it as I feel for Krdance.....I even skipped their performance this year because I know i wont enjoy doing it so why bother.
Since Peter n Oli are gone now....I dont even know if I will still attend the class regularly....coz there's only CT n Peck now.....oh wellsss, we'll see.
Then we had our chance to perform again for Keppel Family day at sentosa....we reused Senior Performances item.....too bad only 6 ppl can perform this time.
We still had fun nonetheless....even tho there's a few "unpleasant" moments during the performance day....tsk tsk tskWell, that marked our last performance for the semester before taking our exams....
OK so for me, 2008 is really all about dancing n boozing....hahaha oops....yea 2008 is the year where i started drinking like crazy n then picked up wine drinking suddenly hohoho.....
This semester I aim to do well for my studies as well n also looking forward to DU 09....every year I find myself improving bits by bits.....year 1 I was a complete noob....I only did steps n did not have the confidence n facial expression.....year 2 was slighty better...my confidence developed n Im better in terms of giving expressions on stage.....
This year Im in my year 3.....so i aim to be sharper when doing my steps n improve my "ferrrr" as well.....no more just-doin'-the-steps.....I learned alot from the ferr master himself n i realised tht dancing is really all about the "Ferrr"....so DU 09...."Ferrr" baby "Ferrr"